Roleplay Ideas?
How do you earn lots of cash?
The hospital in Evocity 2 is awesome to RP. I once RP'd a clinic and it was so fun, I believe Storm was there too. It was a bit dramatic when i had a heroin abuser which passed out constantly in his room, and he died under the operation xD

Good times, good times..

But yerh, Just look around in the map, the ideas will fly directly into your head once you see the wonderful places in Evocity 2 Cheese

You earn by doing the right passive rp. I'm not kidding, with some passive rp ideas of mine I make in 30 minutes like 2000. That's not that much since there's contra, but I don't tend to use 'em a lot.
© Nudelholz
i roleplayed as the official nexus exterminator today (president gave me permission) and used my psygun as a makeshift "bug poison" and lined walls etc. with it.

ALSO something that i thought of today but haven't tried: Janitor
This Is Mai Idea :3

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qzMtLE60

Naw But Seriously, I'd like the Job "Journalist" to be added :3
nice
(07-06-2011, 11:00 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: How do you earn lots of cash?

When I started out - I used to have like 3 or 4 drug labs, in random places across the map - but I didn't contra camp.

I made my money selling guns to players. Buy 5 of them for a price, divide by 5 to work out how much each gun costs to make. Then add 25% to that, and sell it on - or do 'special deals' on bundles. Similarly with blackmarket dealer.

I made the majority of my cash in cars - Lotus Elise's are my favourite.

Buy for around 100k, sell for like 140k = 40k profit for nothing. The only problem with that, is it can take weeks or even months for someone to be selling a car, and even longer for someone to want to buy one.
That thing you do with weapons, yeah thats exactly what I do!
Divide the shipment price by the amount in it to get the market price of the weapon, then add a reasonable amount of profit.

When they say something like "Ermm, thats a bit much", I give them an RP reason that its worth so much, like "Listen, I took part in making these weapons with golden quality, thats no average AK you have their."