unban for Wizsider.
[b]Your name:[[FL:RP] Wizsider] (Steam friends name)

[b]Your ban ID:[36720] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[[FL] DoomDude1] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[b]Reason:[CDM while drifting. Priors.] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

[b]Involved:[cant remember there names.] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[becouse i was driving fast and i saw so many people on the road i tryed to stop my car but i driftet and i had no chance so all the people died and it wasnt my fall that they had a party on the road you wont do that in the real life i really hope that i can come back and play with you guys thanks Cheese] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Why were you driving so quickly down the main streets of the city, sharply turning corners over and over again (in other words - drifting)?

Also, you have managed to rack up 8 bans prior to this one...
i really hope i can come back and play with you guys i have missed the server so much Sad
Denied, you've had enough chances.

Try some passive RP instead, you might last longer.
I have to disagree with this ban. When people are partying on the road it's asking for trouble.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If I remember correctly he was mowing people down on the sidewalk, while drifting.
(11-01-2013, 05:13 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If I remember correctly he was mowing people down on the sidewalk, while drifting.

no i didnt
Denied, again.