Evocity Police
(10-07-2013, 03:45 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 03:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Only downside was the way the majority of you decided to handle situations.

I wasn't sergeant, unfortunately most of the times some random person was, therefore no one really had any power to order the whole ECPD, it was a public RP and i am aware that alot of people playing as an Officer that time didn't know how they should RP their job. Practise makes perfect and well, we are trying to explain to everyone what should they do, but new player is never going to learn everything instantly. I know what you are talking about though.

Players with their hour mark way above 500 aren't exactly new in my eyes.
(10-07-2013, 03:37 PM)Link66 Wrote: Yeah. I was the commander for a brief time during the raid against the commandos. I have to say they put up a bloody good fight out there. Narcotic power everyone.

We only took you out more than once, shame we never managed to win overall. Nice build on the other hand Freezak and Weecow!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Yes, and well, too bad that raid against Commandos went how it did. RP with a proper person as Sergeant would be infact better, anyways besides that raid everything went well at the station, let's hope for better things next time.
I love it!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Great Job!
I liked it. Also building it was too :p.
I thought that police station realy inproved rp, police have always needed a own building.

Thanks for the good time and hope you don't stop using it or putting it in the public folder!
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
I really liked doing this RP, it felt like a proper and organised police RP. Also you forgot to add me to the list! D:<
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
hey when are next RP and i have an idea what about a teamspeak server we can use as a radio.
I remember the man who was found spying on the building, and was dealt with by Superintendent Dragonov... And KuLa seemed to be having "fun" doing a tonne of paperwork in the station. Cheese
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator