Funeral RP
Today, Toast, Johnny and I had a nightclub up, when, mixing drugs and alcohol, Vincent (Johnny's character) died. We RPed with the help of some guys his dead and paramedics taking his corpse away, but then, we had an idea. We closed the Nightclub due to death, as Vincent was one of the owners, and we put a table in front of it with Vincent's corpse. All the people that knew him reunited there and cried for him. Anders (Toast's character) also played some funeral music... Here are some pics:

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0065.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0066.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0067.jpg]

But then Faustie and s.J. came and fucked it all up xD They stole Vincent's body... but let them explain it!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Kay I'll try to add some pics from my view Cheese
Okay so I uploaded all pics what I took from funerals
It would be nice if goverment would break in etc Cheese but here is the link!
http://imageshack.us/g/88/2011070100001.jpg/
See, that happens when you destroy my tables all the time.

I am lucky. Cheese
Looks funny Smile
Heheh, was some good RP that night. Me and s.J. RP'd agents of some very secret government institute, that needed the body. So, we waited until the funeral was underway and drove up in the Tides truck and watched the funeral for a few minutes before we hopped out with our combat suits and silenced weapons and quickly took the body. We drove back to MTL where we set up a surgery table and plonked Vincent down on it, before all of the funeral goers showed up at our doors with the SS. Of course, we couldn't allow them to take our work, so I went to go and send them away while s.J. armed up just in case and hid. I tried to get the funeral goers to leave, but they insisted to come in. The SS got suspiscious and put a gun on me, so I had to put my hands up, and although we were a secret government institute, we were so secretive that even the SS couldn't know. Of course, s.J. couldn't let this jeopardize our work, so he quickly dispatched of the SS from his hiding place. We also decided that the handicapped man would make a good test subject, so we took him (ANDREWGRAHAM) to the protests of his carer and the funeral goers, before closing the doors on them and making them leave.

Then we took him inside and told him our DIABOLICAL PLAN which was to infect the organs of dead bodies (Victor's body as a test, in this case) and provide them to hospitals for transplants. Then the infection would become airborne as it hits the patient's lungs and would proceed to infect others. It's a complicated disease, and we hold the cure. Then we would charge other governments and countries for said cure, which would pull EvoCity out of it's huge debt...

Anyway, we proceeded with some surgery RP, in which we transplanted ANDREW's liver with the newly infected one. Took about 10 minutes and was pretty awesome RP then, before we decided to leave and dump Victor's body while ANDREW recovered, before we quickly loaded him on the truck and dumped him outside EvoCity hospital so as to test our DIABOLICAL PLAN.

Was awesome RP, huge props to Johnny and ANDREWGRAHAM, who took the time to sit there (or lie dead, in Johnny's case) for over half an hour while we RPed. (AFK timer was a bitch with ANDREW, he got kicked twice for not being able to move Tounge).
It wasn't boring at all cause all I did was laughing to Andrew cause he sounded so god damn funny Cheese
And where was my body dumped I never found that out Cheese
We pretty much sped round the nexus and dumped you there before speeding away as fast as we could. The cops were pretty useless on this one, which was a shame though. They could've added so much more to the RP.
It was good fun. Plus I had only just made that character, me and Jones (my caretaker) got to test both our new characters very well on that event.

Hope the servers back up soon though. =3
I'm the Scottish guy. =D