Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
(09-24-2013, 04:11 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: For the first one, if he gets tranqed with the gun in his hands, can I kill him because when he awakes he will still be a threat?

(09-24-2013, 03:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 03:37 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: 1.If a player has a gun and is shooting at you, are you allowed to tranq him and kill him? If not I don't see the point in the tranq gun, because all he will do is get back up, hunt you down, and kill you.

2.When a gunfight is going on, can you tranq a opposing player who has a weapon out, them and run up to them and tie them up? Or would this be considered FearRP?

ps. First question! Tounge

1. If you are in an active firefight and in the circumstances not affected by fear roleplay, you may tranquilize your opponent.
2. Yes.

Yes, if he persists to attack you.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  •
Well, I have to admit that it is a good recap! Good job man.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Great job! That is a very good system.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Are invisible camera's allowed?
(09-25-2013, 11:05 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: Are invisible camera's allowed?

Read through §1.
Sorry, but it doesn't say anything about invisible camera's in §1. However I was told at some point to not have invisible cameras. Some of the minor rules change a lot though, as I have noticed. So I am not sure anymore.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Updated.
I've got a question about something admins have different opinions about.

If you are a BMD and you have a shop in the metro cafe, giga computers, or any other place similar to these ones and you have a sign screaming out you sell illegal goods, is it, or is it not FailRP?
I see different opinions about this and I'd like to have a final answer, I think it's FailRP, and reported people for it to which their builds got removed, a while back I stopped doing it as another admin said he thought it wasn't FailRP.
Is it allowed to post a series of binded laws as President, so long as a resonable gap is left between sets of broadcasts? (5 Laws: 5-10 min delay)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(09-26-2013, 02:52 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Is it allowed to post a series of binded laws as President, so long as a resonable gap is left between sets of broadcasts? (5 Laws: 5-10 min delay)

Yes.