Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
Quote:If you are a rebel and get a taxi and act out pulling a gun out ask to be taken to a place and not pay for it, is it breaking fearRP if the don't do it? By Acting it out I mean using /me(s) while in a vehicle.

Does this apply, if you are under fear rp and you are asked to go somewhere when you go in to the vehicle does the gun threat persist?

Could you show me what Building Props would be counted as high walls and what height generally in the game is too high/at the limit. This is because I am bad with visualising lengths.

Are you allowed to build in public/on the road without Admin Permission if every single prop is No collided? (An example would be my speed trap which has props on the road that make lines and a sign saying slow.)
only posting reply since there hasn't been a staff reply yet...
the following is my opinion, though it reflects the rules it does not mean
this is the stance of the staff team, you'll still have to wait for an official staff member statement.

I will try and answer these to the best of my abilities, but you may want to get actual administrative opinions on these issues.

1. FearRP is the fear of a weapon pointed at you, not the actual entity ingame, so yes, you can /me pointing a gun at someone in a vehicle and FearRP will still apply, in my opinion. Also worth noting you should also have the actual entity you are roleplaying with /me equipped before entering the car as you cant just pretend things exist.

[Image: g2yeIxo.jpg]

So, the wall in that picture above is about fifteen feet or five(?) meters, this means that this is slightly above the required length of a base wall, you can use the trees as reference to sorta visualize the length, so make that about two feet lower and you'll be good.

3. Public builds is an itchy topic, If it is both no-collided and a small dupe I highly doubt staff members will really mind, again.. Might wanna wait for staff confirmation.

Hope this helped a bit.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(11-20-2014, 08:57 PM)Jamster Wrote: Can I shoot a cop for attempting to arrest me, when they're at a reasonable range of course. Temar kind of answered this but confused me at the same time; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45410

**bump**
I was blacklisted from weapons because I raided as citizens.
I was with another group of people who changed their job to "Freedom Fighters"
Does this rule only make it so you cannot raid with the job title citizen?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-28-2014, 06:22 PM)Greekin Wrote: I was blacklisted from weapons because I raided as citizens.

Yes, this rule primarily applies to those who are raiding with no roleplay job.
If you raid as a citizen with Freedom Fighters at your side, you are still in violation of this rule.
If you had your job set to Freedom Fighter aswell you would be fine.

The reason for this is that the basic citizen job usually implies you are an everyday
person until you change your job using /job to fit your RP.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Greekin
(11-28-2014, 06:38 PM)Laurenz Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 06:22 PM)Greekin Wrote: I was blacklisted from weapons because I raided as citizens.

Yes, this rule primarily applies to those who are raiding with no roleplay job.
If you raid as a citizen with Freedom Fighters at your side, you are still in violation of this rule.
If you had your job set to Freedom Fighter aswell you would be fine.

The reason for this is that the basic citizen job usually implies you are an everyday
person until you change your job using /job to fit your RP.

Thanks Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
Outdated, moving to archive.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]