bLaT Unban Request
ummmm,can we give you a screenshot of his LAME Pc,and u'll maybe understand?
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7697/dxdiag.gif
I just took a picture of my computer hope you will see why my game crash alot of time Sad
(07-02-2011, 01:31 PM)bLaT Wrote: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7697/dxdiag.gif
I just took a picture of my computer hope you will see why my game crash alot of time Sad

So this is going to happen more often?

Fuck me, look at his BIOS. 2004.
bLat, try getting an update ASAP. Whenever you can, try scraping a bit of cash to get a newer PC.

Other than that, I see no reason not to unban the guy.
"Briggs."
You have four Days left, I think that you should wait.
(07-02-2011, 08:53 PM)Shark Wrote: *** me, look at his BIOS. 2004.
bLat, try getting an update ASAP. Whenever you can, try scraping a bit of cash to get a newer PC.

Other than that, I see no reason not to unban the guy.

I am working now in my summer brake to earn some money to upgrade my computer.
I really love this server and hope I will not need to wait 4 more days to play it again.
I would say that with what you just showed us you will need a new PC.

You seem to have changed my mind and I am willing to Unban you sometime today.

I will leave it open to see If any admin wishes to add something for a few Hours.
(07-03-2011, 09:35 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I would say that with what you just showed us you will need a new PC.

You seem to have changed my mind and I am willing to Unban you sometime today.

I will leave it open to see If any admin wishes to add something for a few Hours.

Thank you Smile
The server is working again and You said you will unban me please unban me.
Thank you
(07-04-2011, 01:43 PM)bLaT Wrote: The server is working again and You said you will unban me please unban me.
Thank you

You can wait until I get back from College, then I will, unless another admin beats me to it.

Closed