Yell before raid ?
Star 
Hey! Smile

Is it possible to change the rule ?

I think its very stupid, that you need to yell raid before you raid someone, because raids is usally surprice attacks, so it could be very awesome if that rule was removed ^^ it would make the server much better Cheese

And secondly, why do we need a reason to raid? Its roleplay, in real life, you dont raid and say "I will raid you, be ready for it, i want your money bitch!" In real life you just do it.

And sorry for my english..

Please think about it Smile thanks!
The following 1 user Likes I got the glasses's post:
  • El Niño
(06-29-2011, 02:41 PM)I got the glasses Wrote: Hey! Smile

Is it possible to change the rule ?

I think its very stupid, that you need to yell raid before you raid someone, because raids is usally surprice attacks, so it could be very awesome if that rule was removed ^^ it would make the server much better Cheese

And secondly, why do we need a reason to raid? Its roleplay, in real life, you dont raid and say "I will raid you, be ready for it, i want your money bitch!" In real life you just do it.

And sorry for my english..

Please think about it Smile thanks!

Agree.

It's the first roleplay, i play on, when you need a reason, and need to "Yell" before raid. The server is awesome, the best I've played on, but i think that rule is really stupid.

Like he sad, raid's are "surprises", you nearly dont have any chance to raid, if there is about 4 peoples basing, because with all that "Yell" - "Reason" they're ready to shoot you, when you just walk into their "base". And in the end, i think its complicated.Smile

Again, the server is awesome, really awesome, but that rule annoying me a bit.Cheese
You two are the epitome of Harry Apples.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • s.J.
(06-29-2011, 02:53 PM)Storm Wrote: You two are the epitome of Harry Apples.

What do you mean with that?Nervous
He means you're minges.
Closed - this rule is staying.