Closing Of Thread
Requesting a warning level on Zaeed Massani - Not needed on this thread and just arguing.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
As my thread seems to have spawned some sort of trend, allow me to post here please. When I made that post, I was an administrator. I made the post so that I, as an administrator, could let people know how I felt and find out how they felt about myself in return. As most players feel they will be punished for speaking their mind to an administrator, this opened up an outlet for them to freely say whatever they wanted to or about me. Later this thread was used for me to get my response to my demotion thread in. As I've never been a silent person nor have I ever changed the way I operate with power/authority, I feel this was a well intended thread. It has 7 pages and climbing, though the use of the thread has changed some. Now I've never really stopped to give a fuck about many things, but I've also never asked anyone to back me up or do nearly anything. I definately am not a trend starter and attempting to replicate what I do could get your ass in the sling. Everyone has their own way of doing what they do, they have to as they are them. I have a talent for bad situations and am a naturally lucky guy. I lack some level of social skills too and can come of as rude to some. I am rude sometimes, but sometimes there is just a misunderstanding. Finding out where I'm at on that level would have helped me as an administrator to make needed adjustments. As a player, I really don't give a flying bat fuck what anyone thinks about me. As long as I stay inside the lines of the rules and regs of the server, nothing else really matters.

Short version that is to the point: If you have a legitimate reason to make a "me" thread, then make sure that is extremely clear when you first open up. Don't open with some crappy "How do you rate me lolololz" and have actual substance to what message you are conveying. Look at my first post, it has meat and taters bros. Thanks for your time.

Although not technically involved with this thread, his post has a lot of content that is very much related and contributes to the discussion. As such he won't be warned, so don't complain why Jokhah isn't warned and some others were.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
>warns avenged films for posting
>doesn't warn zaeed for posting x 3
>avenged involved
>zaeed not

NEE NAW ABUSE BRIGADE COMING THROUGH

(Also I had posted in kulthros thread and had my own that was closed so a warning isn't necessary)
(09-13-2013, 07:26 AM)Spyderr Wrote: >warns avenged films for posting
>doesn't warn zaeed for posting x 3
>avenged involved
>zaeed not

NEE NAW ABUSE BRIGADE COMING THROUGH

(Also I had posted in kulthros thread and had my own that was closed so a warning isn't necessary)

Except Zaeed was named in the original post by Kulthro, hence he is involved in this situation. I've already told Avenged why he is not involved in this thread. You ESPECIALLY aren't even if you had your own thread, because you're not even contributing content to the discussion, you're just sh*tposting.

Warned

Spoiler :
>can't even greentext right

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting sexual content
Removed. Just no.
Firstly child, you do not have the privilege to try and involve me in an abuse case, and then decide that i'm not involved.

Secondly, both Faustie and I have politely attempted to explain to you, why your conduct had caused such a reply. It certainly wasn't necessary, but obviously Faustie decided that a very public message needed to be sent.
Instead of you taking this on the chin and being grown up, you decided to spit vitriol, and flex your e-peen and make an abuse case, wasting everyone's time.
You could of taken the opportunity to learn from advice given by older players, instead you decided to continue a theme of piss and vinegar, and throwing your toys out of the pram, acting like little more than a spoilt child.

Thirdly, man up, this isn't abuse, it's an unusual punishment and maybe a little degrading, but nonetheless, stop crying abuse and demanding vindication because your thread got shutdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EY7lYRneHc

my opinion.
You're really amusing me right now. But I think you're turning this into kind of an argument that isn't really needed.
You don't need to talk about this anymore, as you can see I have already explained to Faustie that it's not that big of a deal, but a notice would be pretty nice. But when have I gone around shouting "ab00s fausti dat supr admun aboosd" "abuse omg guise abuse i'm so hurt =[[" ? You say i'm acting like a child and crying about abuse, when the point is that I just found it pretty immature and not admin like, especially super admin like of Faustie to do what he did.
Please stop posting in this thread as your output is no longer needed. If you need to keep calling me a child, take it to a PM and do it there. No need for flaming, Zaeed.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Reviewed and closed. While it is understandable how this event might have lead to disagreements, thread closure was found just.