Serious Serious RP please?
(08-19-2010, 12:52 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 03:02 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Well I think that the Presidents job should be removed, and only admins have acces to the job, because to many minges get on the job just for pay, and like fuZe he said every guy in a dress (Black Market Dealers) should be arrest immediately, and its pathetic, but if we get an admin who knows how to be a good president, and its all good, but also guess what? Rdm would cut down nearly 50% becaused people rdm the president the most in my studies just so they can be president.

Still have trauma's over him ?
Stop crying lol he wasn't the only pres to do that (:

Note lol Idk what ur talkin bout beside if its about that bull crap with you fuZe, and Tmu idc about that its old bull you know, im just saying that every time on the server the president keeps getting killed.
(08-19-2010, 02:16 PM)Fuze Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 03:02 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Well I think that the Presidents job should be removed, and only admins have acces to the job, because to many minges get on the job just for pay, and like fuZe he said every guy in a dress (Black Market Dealers) should be arrest immediately, and its pathetic, but if we get an admin who knows how to be a good president, and its all good, but also guess what? Rdm would cut down nearly 50% becaused people rdm the president the most in my studies just so they can be president.
your studies?
i lol'd
btw it was like 5 at night 6 people were online 2 where camping there contras and then i made a joke boohoo

Note fuZe your pissed that I had you banned.