Skaara's unban request
To be honest I am not sure what you're referring to when saying "abused staff". I only broke the rule on the forum, not on the server.
And if I ever called an admin of Fearless "an ass" again, I would truly be foolish, so you can count on the fact that I'll never do that again.
I'd like to say sorry to s.J, Killjoy and Sniperwolf for calling them asses. They're just doing their job, and that's something that I honestly forgot when I called them that.
s.J has a good sense of humour and easily becomes friendly with anyone and everyone.
Killjoy have gotten good arguments in discussions and (almost) always does what is right and reasonable.
Sniperwolf is to be honest the best administrator that I've ever seen on Garry's Mod. He's very nice and always sees what is actually right. He's there for people and always helps them out.
I hope so many positive words can make it good again compared to one bad word. I truly am sorry, and as Storm said: Everyone deserves a second chance. I hope I can have one. Thanks.
In my opinion a second chance wouldn't hurt, but only on the server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yeah, lets give him a second chance.

I mean if he does something bad (Which i dont hope he does) we can still re-ban him.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I'm okay with that as long as second chance is One rulebreak = Perm
(06-21-2011, 07:08 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Alright. I did not know that Killjoy was the one that banned me, as I got told that it was you that had banned me, so I say sorry for what I said about you doing it out of personal feelings.
I left the forum because I personally meant it was becoming an unpleasant place for me. I never left the server, and I'm not planning to either.
(I'd answer your fourth line, but that'd most likely get me instantly thrown out without taking this situation further.)

I'm not here with this unban request to get these unsolved details solved. I simply want to be unbanned from the server because I do not deserve to get banned from it.

And who the fuck are you to tell us what you deserve and not deserve when we're the admins who judge ?
But anyways you apologised so meh.
Aslong you don't do that shit on the server.
Cause tbh your on my shitlist now so better don't fuck up.
-Signature removed-
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it Smile