Raiding the President...
The President's Laws, were. Well, let's put it "Raid worthy." So, one of his Law's were no unemployed. Me and Pech from 11th Reg decided to raid just us two. We said "We will ask for backup if we need it though guys." and we moved into the city to begin, we were soon chased by cops. Who has a checkpoint in the edge of the city.

I saw the garage door was open, following close behind. Pech did too. I zoomed into the little garage ramp. Flying into the garage, and I got out to quickly close the gate after Pech made his jump. I did it just in-time.

Me and Pech ran for the elevator and went up, but. Penguin said he wanted to come. We went to the first floor and waited. We were then greeted by 2 more cops. Who we killed. We even had a reporter come up and say "I'm just a reporter! Dont kill me, please!" then we said "Were not, were just keeping you here to get out of our way, keep quiet!" He then suicided...well technacly. I killed him as he was in mid-air, about to suicide.

Then we moved up, because Penguin had been handcuffed and we got bored of defending and waiting. We got to the top floor, and 2 SS's came to shoot at us. We killed them both and moved onto the President. Who was crawling outside of his office, I demanded he goes into his office. He does, and I tell him to undo his Laws, and to tell cops. If they come up, he dies. One fail cop comes up, we kill him but we decide to let him off, but, then we had like another 5 cops come up, just before Pech died he said "Go kill the President!" I ran and killed him. I then went back to holding off 5 cops by myself.

Using up 3 health kits, 2 injection needles, 1 MP5, And 3 peaces of Rifle Ammo. I died, for one reason....

Derp moment coming up... in

I accidently minimized my game, and then it took 20 seconds for it get back up. And by then I was killed...! Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I lol'd
(06-20-2011, 10:07 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: I lol'd

Teehee Wink

LoL Smile

Play windowed like me !
yes windows mode ftw ^^
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • Small Bear
Full screen is much better, windowed makes everything look small
Yeah I know that sucks. I was talking with Storm about building something one time, I cant remember but I found it important, and I rest my left hand on that part of my laptop... all I have to do is move my hand forward about 3cm and there goes the game. How do you disable that motherfucking WINDOWZ key...
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • coolniceguy42
I dont think there is a way, its the most annoying key on the planet.
(06-29-2011, 02:13 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I dont think there is a way, its the most annoying key on the planet.

Ikr, I aint looked over this post in ages. But I was so pissed. I actually did so well up until that point.