Headhunter'CL Mathias Ban Request
Player name: Headhunter'CL Mathias / [FL:RP] Slowrider8

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12675924 / STEAM_0:1:26702971

Time in GMT: 19:45 GMT/ 20:45 GMT+1

Summary: Yeah, I think there is not much to say. Mathias is generally minging on the server: failrping/CDMing/RDMing. Take a look at the screenshots.
In my opinon the Head of SS is failing to. Not doing his job, sleeping on the prop, not reacting to that fail hostage....

Evidence: See below

[Image: vi-DlwJRY.jpg]

[Image: vi-jX95Fk.jpg]

[Image: vi-AAIq3.jpg]

[Image: vi-iA3vwb.jpg]

[Image: vi-mEN4o.jpg]

[Image: vi-mr2M3D.jpg]

Thanks
That is Me with the sniper on the 4th picture or so.
Mathias was pushing his friend: "Slowrider8" when sleeping. And they thought it was funny.
I also said that was inappropriate, since he was Rping a member of the Special Force. You wouldn't sleep and get pushed by random props when you are an elite would you?

I was walking around, then I suddenly see him pointing a glock against Visual's head, screaming: "I GOT A HOSTAGE Cheese," while his friend (Still SS)
Was just watching. Not even intervening or something. Just watching and even HELPING.

I took the lead, and couldn't see my friend get shot, so I blew Mathias and the SS' head off.

PS: They are retards

Thank you
Yea these guys are complete retards, they fail to listen to every admin command they're given so yea they should get a ban imo
-Signature removed-
10,000 minutes for Slowrider8, 15,000 minutes for Headhunter'CL Mathias, they both have completely disregarded RP and the rules.
Yes he deserves a ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Also I think we permed them before for all I knew Mathias and Latino were both permed
-Signature removed-
Mathias' ID has had 8 bans now, I'm extending his ban.