Multiple Ban Request
HeresJoshy, thats not a good reason.

Leifgunnar i'm only unbanned since 2 days aggo. so you lie. about "this happened for about a month ago"
and fearrp, it was a restaurant if you can see. i would buy some food by the chef u killed too.
(07-31-2013, 05:32 PM)nikitjee Wrote: The server was just restarded me and my friend reconnected and gone to the factory.
We bought the controlroom door, the right barrier and a couple doors of the right building.

You had the left barrier, you could ask in a different way instead of weapons aiming on us.

That props definitely blocs to get in our controlpanelroom, and the other rooms of the right side building.
There were no props in the control room to block acces, what the fuck are you talking about? You wouldn't let us into the control room as an attempt to piss us off. You called me a "bitch" multiple times and insulted me alot beforehand.
Look at the video, you can see that props are blocking to get in the controlroom or our rooms in the right building.
(07-31-2013, 05:08 PM)Spyderr Wrote: You owned one barrier which was on the left. Refused to open the door to the control room so I could let my friends in + you were breaking fearrp as I had an ak to you telling you to leave the door open. And second time wasn't me afaik.

Spyder i got a video of you saying that you will kill him if he locks the door but your didnt even had a gun on so hold on a sec

We bought all the doors at the right side and u place ur base there? i mean WTF?

EDIT: http://youtu.be/ZhKMMS1iNrA
Okay Nikitjee, Let the admins see the log. DO it stand that FL:RP -BOT- Leif Gunnar (Geir) joined the game for 2 days ago? Tell me please Smile I would like to know. Since i haven't used that since beginning of june midle of june. Or else it was in middle of may ending of may. I don't remeber. But i haven't used FL:RP in my nick for long time ago. So just better stop lieing. It stands clear in their log that i haven't been on with that nick for ages! Just telling you about that one.
Ok my fault. i rechecked the video. i searched your steam ID. thats why i saw FL:RP.

But on the video its not FL:RP and its recorded yesterday
"If you lock the door, you die" meaning I'm threatening his life, do you not understand fearrp? Do you even know right from left? We owned the right side if you were looking from a birds eye view.

Also, if you look in the video the black guy with an m4 was blackwatch. So actually we had a gun on you both.
We owned the right side. you owned the left side... stop lie.
(07-31-2013, 07:22 PM)Spyderr Wrote: "If you lock the door, you die" meaning I'm threatening his life, do you not understand fearrp? Do you even know right from left? We owned the right side if you were looking from a birds eye view.

Why would he feel life threatened if u are unarmed and why would he we owned the right side stop lying....
I see you edited the description of ban request and removed FL:RP!

Are you going to denie that to?