Multiple Ban Request
LeifGunnar you lie again, as i said i'm blacklisted for guns, so how should i start attack.
I'm not breaking NLR. it was the first time i saw Joshy, he was shooting on a cop i followed him and then he shot me too.

And you cannot talk about other bans. only about your case.
I was being shot at by a bunch of cops. Also why run towards me you would hardly do that in real life!
(08-01-2013, 01:14 PM)nikitjee Wrote: LeifGunnar you lie again, as i said i'm blacklisted for guns, so how should i start attack.
I'm not breaking NLR. it was the first time i saw Joshy, he was shooting on a cop i followed him and then he shot me too.

And you cannot talk about other bans. only about your case.

Okay, so what do you explain this: She had a gun. A cop comes with a gun (Maybe you can't shoot.) BUt you still points a gun at her?
The one on Joshy happened after you got killed by spyder, and the one before spyder where with the chef. How can you then say you didn't see Joshy?

Well you know the admins actualy can ban you for breaking NLR in your on ban request?
You are lying if you're blacklist for guns u can't even take a gun. please do not reply again.

Spyderr wasn't even there the record of spyderr was a day after that one of joshy.
U keep lying.

You're only lying. so please wait for an admin reply.

And you are not allowed to talk about other cases like Joshy or Spyderr.
Only about your own case. (Random Tranq)
(07-31-2013, 06:19 PM)nikitjee Wrote: Leifgunnar i'm only unbanned since 2 days aggo. so you lie. about "this happened for about a month ago"
and fearrp, it was a restaurant if you can see. i would buy some food by the chef u killed too.

Did you see me fire something at the chef? I can't, can you see me do anything to the chef? Simple Yes or No.

I was talking about earlier before you started recording. Where i told you clearly STOP following us. When we had our guns pointing at you! And the time spyderr had a gun to your face telling you something.
Approved.