Mixed Groups
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say something that happened about 10 minutes ago.

I spawned my base, expecting nothing to happen in it, soon changed, I changed the Rebel objective to "New base at UM. Code - 1786" then I had about 4/5 rebels show up at the gate, I opened and we just walked around with guns looking all badass.

All of a sudden a gang I had a few days ago came in, and they stayed for a while. Then Storm asked to come in because he was being chased by cops. I let him in along with his friend. At this point there were around 10 of us. We killed the cop chasing him then we just got swarmed with more and more every 5 minutes. (They were breaking NLR) at one point we ran out to the barricade they built.

Only to find no one was there, we ran back shouting out our joy that we won, we lost about 5 people out of 11 at that point. Faustie joined. Just before we won 2 guys came in and just to lend us a hand in defending our base, despite our guys that were being chased by the cops, were DEAD. Anyway, when we got to base about 6 cops came flying around the corner, we ran inside just intime and then got surpressed, our whole gang were actually getting shot when coming out of cover.

We practically knew we were going to lose. Most of us typed in OOC, "Cops breaking NLR?" this was the first time we complained because they made it so obviouse and gave us no chance, they even prop climbed on the little small bit of the gate UM. (Location of our base) but, sadly. As many people will tell you the exact same thing, I have no proof. But it was still as fun as hell, Faustie, Storm, Pro, Satis, Aznareth, TheBlackShadow were all people involved. (Not in the NLR. In the good part of the RP) so thanks for that, I missed loads of people out, but that's probally because their not regulars and remembering their names would be a challenge for me, hehe.

Thanks for the good RP guys, (Until the cop bit)

Cya! Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
That does sound fun, and faustie, props to you for being their twice... lol

( Faustie, Storm, Pro, Satis, Aznareth, TheBlackShadow, Faustie were all people involved.)
(06-16-2011, 10:14 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: That does sound fun, and faustie, props to you for being their twice... lol

( Faustie, Storm, Pro, Satis, Aznareth, TheBlackShadow, Faustie were all people involved.)

Oh god, I edited it because I didn't think he was there, hahaha.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(06-16-2011, 10:14 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: That does sound fun, and faustie, props to you for being their twice... lol

I'm just that pro, mate.