RDM From the "Blue Suns"
Can I just point out that when I was killed as a civilian there was no war. No crossfire to get caught in, no police cars cordoning of the area, no sounds of gunshots in ages. Hell there was barely even a police force. I just walked into a public building and was shot dead.
(06-15-2011, 11:05 PM)Faustie Wrote: Can I just point out that when I was killed as a civilian there was no war. No crossfire to get caught in, no police cars cordoning of the area, no sounds of gunshots in ages. Hell there was barely even a police force. I just walked into a public building and was shot dead.

I wasn't there for that, so I have no idea about that Faustie. You know I wouldn't do that haha.
Just to make this clear.
We gave MULTIPLE warnings. Entering that buildning will result in we fire at you.
As we were under attack (by the cops), and you were a cop, with a m4 in your hand. What do you expect?
-.-'
(06-15-2011, 11:13 PM)Marius Wrote: Just to make this clear.
We gave MULTIPLE warnings. Entering that buildning will result in we fire at you.
As we were under attack (by the cops), and you were a cop, with a m4 in your hand. What do you expect?
-.-'

A surprise party. Too bad it ended up due to excessive led.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Again, I'd like to address - Dryblood if weren't raiding, and you had just joined like you cried about. Why were searching us if you had no reason?
You can all continue complaining but, pics or it didnt happen. Everyone can make up stuff like you guys. Im not saying it is untrue, but its just not getting you further.

Thanks for reading
Biowulf don't post here you're not involved.

The slums is a public building, you cannot shoot unarmed civilians for entering or being stood outside.
Your 50 or so kills were -definitely- not all cops, there is no way you could have killed so many, and going from the evidence all you did was blast anyone who came In immediately without warning.
Dryblood had just connected to the server, he walked into a public building and was immediately shot for it.
I suggest at least a week for ruxandra if not more, 36 kills is not acceptable in any way, and as the leader of The Blue Suns she likely was the mastermind of this RDM bullshit.
The others should have less of a punishment, but were all involved and therefore should face the consequences.
How hard it is to understand that my kills were perfectly legal? I never shot any innocent civillian coming inside when police raids were over. What was the point? I didn't want to get banned. My team can vouch for the fact that my kills were due to those cops / SS breaking NLR in all those fighting sessions. Why didn't Noodle ask me for a reason for those kills? Maybe because he saw what happened and understood, which you didn't.

So let's stop assuming things that might actually not be true and talk about what actually can be proven.

If you really want to ban me for "high kills" go ahead. It's your decision and I'll most likely accept it.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Let me put it this way, a person once came on the server with an aimbot, he equipped a deagle and spent 10 minutes doing 360's and headshotting people at unemployed spawn.
By the time I got on he did not have 36 kills.
There is no excuse for that amount of killing rux, and the fact that you sprayed at dryblood when he came into a public building shows how quick to violence you really are.
Ill leave this open for another admin to say what punishment they deserve, but a harsh one is needed to teach them a lesson IMO.
(06-16-2011, 07:43 AM)Storm Wrote: Let me put it this way, a person once came on the server with an aimbot, he equipped a deagle and spent 10 minutes doing 360's and headshotting people at unemployed spawn.
By the time I got on he did not have 36 kills.
There is no excuse for that amount of killing rux, and the fact that you sprayed at dryblood when he came into a public building shows how quick to violence you really are.
Ill leave this open for another admin to say what punishment they deserve, but a harsh one is needed to teach them a lesson IMO.

I didn't kill Bryblood. You can check the logs. I was in my room refilling my contraband...
Credit goes to Jamie.