RDM From the "Blue Suns"
(06-15-2011, 04:11 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: There we go, asuming things agian without using our brain. Typical.

I've done defending myself and my team. I will await the admin's decision on the situation.

There needs to be a for you to defend first, When I walked in the room I didn't shout police get down on the floor, my final words was "hello guys"

Now we wait for an admin decision.
I witnessed most of the action. Dryblood, and everyone else on the server were given multiple warnings about entering our base and the surrounding areas. You can see how we MIGHT have become hostile towards you for being there with a gun can't you Dryblood? The cops involved came back time and time again, and often Ruxandra's kill totalled from people crowding around the door to our base as we fired blindly into the street.
"Ruxandra's kill totalled from people crowding around the door to our base as we fired blindly into the street."

You know this is RP and not CSS right?
(06-15-2011, 04:36 PM)Mage Wrote: as we fired blindly into the street.

..... why would you do that? :S

NLR breaking cops, I can understand you killing them - but firing 'blindly' into the street -_-
I understand you have rules against posting in a ban request but this cannot be overlooked. There is a ban request for the Blue Suns but Lawrence isnt in the Blue Suns, he is in the Monolith. I dont know if he was put there on purpose or accidentely but this cannot be overlooked.
Okay NLR Breaking cops makes sense but how many goddamn cops were there ? 15 ?!
-Signature removed-
(06-15-2011, 05:22 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I understand you have rules against posting in a ban request but this cannot be overlooked. There is a ban request for the Blue Suns but Lawrence isnt in the Blue Suns, he is in the Monolith. I dont know if he was put there on purpose or accidentely but this cannot be overlooked.

The scoreboard states he is The Blue Suns
I am in The Monolith not in Blue Suns. I was there though. Didn't shoot any though, well maybe i got 4 kills or so. But no, did not keep shooting.

EDIT - I had 1 Kill only.
Me neither as before joining blue suns i had 2 kills, when i was in 2 but then i got shot and lost my tmp.
Couldn't go back coz of nlr so idk why i'm listed.
And also, after the 5 minutes waiting at our base i went back to get my hummer when i got there i get shot instantly by a cop? ( don't blame blue suns only ! )
(06-15-2011, 04:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Give me a chance to defend myself. The only reason I had those many kills was due to NLR breaking cops. But of course they forgot to mention this.
At some point they stopped when Noodle came and spectated the battle.

Blood, you are in no position to call this an RDM since roughly 5 minutes ago we killed the last wave of attackers. And I'm very sure you got inside very randomly.

I don't know to be honest who shot you but it doesn't matter.

I'll leave this to the admin's decision.

Edit: Explain why you had your weapon up if you were going to just check the place.

Ruxandra Right ! at the first cops when raided us (First Time) me and Ruxandra was alone at the Slums, and we tried sharing our ammo to protect the base, but we killed tons of players and they just keep comming

(06-15-2011, 05:35 PM)s.J. Wrote: Okay NLR Breaking cops makes sense but how many goddamn cops were there ? 15 ?!

I swear me and Ruxandra killed TONS of those cops they just kept comming and comming untill an admin show'd up and warrning'd them and ban someone for breaking NLR