Temar
(07-24-2013, 10:31 PM)Termin Wrote: So 10 minutes of fun has completely ruined your RP experience, apologies. I think it's sad that a bit of fun is seen this way, especially when it rarely happens nowadays.

This case isn't about whether he destroyed my RP or not, and I never said this ruined my RP in any way. Ever.
I said he broke one of the administrator rules (or at least I got a valid reason to post this), and that's nothing you can deny. I said this isn't supposed to happen on an RP server, not that it destroyed my RP experience. You're seriously twisting my words.
I am not twisting your words, you are complaining that you couldn't arrest him and that this shouldn't happen on an RP server. If it didn't ruin your RP experience why would you post this and not have some fun?
(07-24-2013, 10:43 PM)Termin Wrote: I am not twisting your words, you are complaining that you couldn't arrest him and that this shouldn't happen on an RP server. If it didn't ruin your RP experience why would you post this and not have some fun?

I'm annoyed by this happening. If my RP was destroyed it wouldn't be able to continue (hence the word destroy). Again, as Thesaurus defines destroy: "demolish", which obviously didn't happen. I am police officer until this point.
You keep going of the rail. This still isn't an discussion about whether this was fun or not. He broke the rules, and even admitted it himself.
I believe he can fight his own case just fine.
Quote:(Temar really isn't an administrator, but he abused the administrator power he was given)
yes I am, I was an admin before developer
I am not going off the rails I am talking about the same subject.

Admin note: KJ talk to me on steam regarding this thread tomorrow please.
(07-24-2013, 10:59 PM)Temar Wrote:
Quote:(Temar really isn't an administrator, but he abused the administrator power he was given)
yes I am, I was an admin before developer
I still believe:
Quote:I suspect Temar got some sort of immunity. He is crucial to the community and future development of Fearless. I have a hard time believing you would let any moderator do this (if they could change their own size).
No matter whether you were admin or developer first.
(07-24-2013, 10:31 PM)Termin Wrote: I think it's sad that a bit of fun is seen this way, especially when it rarely happens nowadays.
It actually happens quite a lot. And your roles as moderators/administrators is to set an example to other players and keep the server a nice place to be. People join the roleplay server to roleplay, not to shoot/taze 'midgets'

May I just add, it's thing like this, Temar, that make me not want to donate to the server. You may not notice it, but it ruins RP for other players.
I saw Temar that day, and i must say one thing about you Jonas - shame on you. Shame on you taht you are writing an admin abuse thread, just because Temar decided to have some fun with other players. And they had it, excluding you. Temar did so much for FL, you can't even count it. Zykaz, no one cares that you don't want to donate to the server - i will not cry, go ahead and play as normal player. Temar is a person who enhances and improves gameplay out here and obviously you Jonas are trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. While you think about ruining RP of other players, think how many things Temar did to improve and give more capabilities to RP. Of course it's not excuse to ruin any RP, but infact Temar didn't do that, if some minutes of having fun ruined your RP somehow, please visit a doctor.
How is Jonas thinking about ruining RP for other players in any sort of way? I believe Temar (and some other admins/moderators) are worse than most of the playerbase these days, resulting in FL being not a nice place to play.
(07-24-2013, 11:34 PM)Freezak Wrote: I saw Temar that day, and i must say one thing about you Jonas - shame on you. Shame on you taht you are writing an admin abuse thread, just because Temar decided to have some fun with other players. And they had it, excluding you. Temar did so much for FL, you can't even count it. Zykaz, no one cares that you don't want to donate to the server - i will not cry, go ahead and play as normal player. Temar is a person who enhances and improves gameplay out here and obviously you Jonas are trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. While you think about ruining RP of other players, think how many things Temar did to improve and give more capabilities to RP. Of course it's not excuse to ruin any RP, but infact Temar didn't do that, if some minutes of having fun ruined your RP somehow, please visit a doctor.

All right. I never said that Temar didn't do any good for the servers. Ever (again, I really feel people should stop overreacting and twisting my words).
He sure contributed at lot, but should we just let him do whatever? In my opinion, no. I don't see your post getting us anywhere in the abuse thread, as it got nothing with the actual case to do.
As I said before; this is not a discussion on whether he was doing it for the fun.