Gang groups
Today, well, tonight. I decided I wanted to get with a group, or well Mafia/Rebel's. I have never done a bomb scare before, I joined about Corleone after I setting up my base specificly for the situation. There was a smaller tower to cover the Stairs and the opening door, and then a taller tower to fall back too. With plenty of cover.

Anyway, I joined Mafia in hope of the bomb scare to start (I only had an hour.) no one replied to the radio. Then joined the Rebels, with just member. That didn't matter, I just figured working together or tacticableness. (Not a word.) would work just fine, win or lose. It's just for some entertainment because things were getting boring.

Anyway, he didn't responde to the radio either. I joined Unemployed, then /job Resistance - I thaught I could just start my own, still didn't work. Then thaught "Let's ask friends to come on, and I can do my 2nd idea with friends, but nobody on my friends list played on Fearless, or even RP for that matter. Only people on that did were Tim and Storm, who were playing on BFBC2. Now I only had 10 minutes, I joined Corleone again! And the guy responded, but he was more interested in randomly stealing cars...noobs in gangs ftw! Nervous

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!