Narcotic's resignation
(07-05-2013, 06:58 PM)Freezak Wrote: Oh that came really unexpectedly... I would like you to thanks for your administration, your appreciation of my RP's, overall for everything you have done for FL. Hope to see you back soon. I hope you didn't resign to make your nickname's color similiar to the signature colors. (Wink) Anyways goodbye, you will be remembered and part of you will always remain in the Fearless community.

Hahaha, that was sure why! Thank you for it too, it looks amazing.

Thank you all.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Freezak
I'm devastated to see you resign... But I feel ya' man, I getcha. I'll see you on League though; don't think that we're finished yet Tounge
(07-05-2013, 07:08 PM)Fluttershy Goes Wild Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 07:06 PM)Kulthro Wrote: I can't believe you're resigning..
You were a great admin, dude. Some people say you were the hater of fun, but you were pretty cool when you appeared on the server
I hope they leave the door open for you if you ever want to come back.
Please, add me on steam, it'd be cool to get to know you even you know we have our differences.
No, for real, I meant it all lol.

Lickass
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(07-05-2013, 07:08 PM)Fluttershy Goes Wild Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 07:06 PM)Kulthro Wrote: I can't believe you're resigning..
You were a great admin, dude. Some people say you were the hater of fun, but you were pretty cool when you appeared on the server
I hope they leave the door open for you if you ever want to come back.
Please, add me on steam, it'd be cool to get to know you even you know we have our differences.
No need for this; lets not start a war on Narcotic's resignation page.
Lickass
The following 2 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • Kulthro, Fluttershy Goes Wild
(07-05-2013, 07:08 PM)Theomenz Wrote: I'm devastated to see you resign... But I feel ya' man, I getcha. I'll see you on League though; don't think that we're finished yet Tounge

I feel ya', you 'nam sayin'? We'll sure play some LoL in the future again!
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Fluttershy Goes Wild
Could've atleast went out in a bang by banning all 150 players on fearless right now. I am dissapoint.
The following 2 users Like Dutchy's post:
  • Kulthro, Fluttershy Goes Wild
So long Narcotic.

You were an excellent administrator and you were in the group with me who was promoted to admin. You in your what one year less then me on Fearless have surpassed me in hours? Always blew my mind how active you were and we are going to deeply miss it on the staff. No matter all the kids calling out the abooose on you that did not discourage you and you still did a tremendous job.

Not only that you were an excellent agent in the Shadow Associates Agency and we salute you on your way out. If you ever do return you are more than welcomed back into our agency. It will be definitely weird around here without you and will take some time to get adjusted too. But I can only give you words of encouragement and respect. So Narc, I wish you the best of luck on your journey and all that fun stuff.

Its been real bro.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Verzyn, Narc, Fluttershy Goes Wild, ArcHammer
I remember the first time I saw you, a relatively unknown guy sitting in Equalizer's hot dog stand. I couldn't help thinking 'Dayum, this guy is NOT new to roleplay'. Watching you grow as a player... (Paedo mode activated) into a fine admin has been a privilege.

I wish you luck Narcotic, with everything ahead.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Narc, ArcHammer
It is sad to see you resign. You were a great administrator and your decision is respected. I want to wish you luck in the future, and we will talk on steam.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Narc
Damn, Narcotic the funny guy
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Fluttershy Goes Wild