Two admins retire
Dayuum,

Shadow: lets go play some TF2 later eh? Sad to see you leave the server but you were pretty inactive.

Pechvarry: I have never seen you on the server once because I live in the wrong timezone, but I have heard some nice things from you. Seeya later.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Thanks for your "service" guys. Thanks for the countless amount of hours you guys invested in fearless.
Good luck and see you on the other side!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It's really sad.. another 2 admins resigning this week. Shadow you did a great work and it's not good message to hear when i just wook up. Let's just keep touch on the steam, maybe play some CS:GO Smile Pechvarry, i haven't seen you alot of times because probably i live in wrong timezone, but i remember you as a good and experienced administrator.
I am not surprised, Pechvarry was running the game on a toaster and could only play for about 20 mins before overheating and crashing, and Shadow just loves APB too much or something Tounge
Sad to you guys leave, thanks for everything you've done for FL.
Very sad to see you two go, you have been at fearless for a long time, and you two were both very good administrators and nice people in general, good luck with everything.
Goodbye to the both of you, thanks for administrating the server.
Best of luck in the future.

Pech: Never really got to know you, although I wish I could have.
Shadow: You're a really great guy to talk to, I remember a couple of nights a few months ago I'd stay on FL extra late because I had fun hanging around with you. Smile
Well thanks for the time you guys put in to making the server better for us roleplayers,

Shadow: I'll always be a noob at L4D2, don'tchu worry.
Pech: Haven't seen you on much but i'd love to have seen more of you.

And now enjoy yourselves and good luck for the future!
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist