Traffic Control
(06-07-2011, 05:32 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Isn't that a bit harsh? Visual is a great player and only because of that incident you go rage on him. Well.. Sigh

He's a cool guy, and stuff. But his RP skills isn't 'GREAT!'. Atleast that is what i have seen. He's often raiding and such, never has chillie RP moments.

(06-07-2011, 05:26 PM)s.J. Wrote: I wouldn't allow this, and yes we need this trusted group but you would be one of the last players to ever get it.
This is just my opinion.

/offtopic
Thanks s.J. for telling us your opinion. But we are talking about the "Traffic Control" and not about that you will never ever give me the right to the "Trusted Group".
The following 2 users Like Visual's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Biowulf
Well it's not about the small incident wich I don't care for.
I am truly happy that you improved but the way your coming out now you aren't an example for the players and you have been granted a million chances and if he would improve wich he already did and actually keep this up imo he could have the trusted status but at this moment I still don't realy trust it after the ammount if minging he has done before.
-Signature removed-
Give it time mate. You haven't seen me so much rping around.

But Lawrence? I rped today with killjoy as gangsters. But before that.... I raided the last one months ago.
Oh well it's just what I have seen. Sorry, but haven't seen so much, must look or RP with you a little more Smile
This is kind of offtopic here, but, those roadblock props were frozen, and while I understand he was constantly monitering it, isnt that still illegal? I dont think it should be because if you narrow the lanes and make doors in the middle it will be perfect.

And visual is awesome, I will deffend him regardless.
Lawrence I have to disagree IMO Visual is GREAT RP:er and player and nice person
Thanks, thank you guys I'm very flattered! Cheese