[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek
TheFoodBelly/Bla is a new private.
Resignation,

Hey i've decided to resign from Blackwatch. I have enjoyed my time in Blackwatch but I feel I should move on.

- James Coldwell
Farewell James MagmaKnight Coldwell.

In other news: We've got some great things coming up! This thread will be revamped soon and we will be better than ever, we will get you the details when I get it up.
(06-04-2013, 04:35 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: Farewell James MagmaKnight Coldwell.

In other news: We've got some great things coming up! This thread will be revamped soon and we will be better than ever, we will get you the details when I get it up.

This happens as soon as MagmaKnight resigns ; lol.

In other news: I mad a Blackwatch MTL Dupe I'd like to give to the General/Master SGT. so they can have a pre-made base when they wish to do Blackwatch things.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Attention all Blackwatch! I've been promoted to LT. General, and me and General Howard have decided to change things up a bit. The most important thing is this: In order to be recognize as part of us, you must add me on Steam (Or Gen. Howard when he gets on) and join the Steam group, we will use this to better organize the members, and do other things that would otherwise be harder to do. It is invite only to avoid impostors and trolls, so add me for the invite.
Well. Bottom of the thread wont let me subscribe. So I will subscribe by posting something!
That'd be great Greekin, we already have an Adv dupe but we'd like to see what yours has to offer Smile
(06-04-2013, 09:19 PM)roach Wrote: That'd be great Greekin, we already have an Adv dupe but we'd like to see what yours has to offer Smile

Smile When can I show you?
Today, whenever I get on. Add me on Steam via the Steam group Smile
Name: William Jones
Weight: 150 Pounds
Height:6'4
Reason for wanting to join: I am looking for an organized group. I want to contribute back to the community which has looked after me for the many years after my parents died.
Ex-military: No

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Do you accept?

Signed: W-J