[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek
This is impressive! Good job, and good luck with your clan!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Thanks Doctor, I'm sure we will blossom over the next few days. Smile
Like the thread updates General!
Thanks Ty, great to have you on board!
Been inactive, will be on later today! Cheese
-= Radio Frequency Post =-

Intel tells me that our frequency has been compromised, I require all current members to PM me asking for the new frequency. I will be checking who's an official member and who's a fake.
Regards,
General Howard Styx, Blackwatch ECZ Division
Name: Eugene Finkleberry
Weight:
Height: 5'9
Reason for wanting to join: After leaving the U.S army, I thought that I should continue to use my training that I was givin for other uses. Looking at Blackwatch I see they are a very orginized group of highly trained men and women. I think that if I were to join I would be a very good addition to the group of highly trained men and women. Not only does this appeal to me because of it orginization, but also its leadership skills. It seems to me that the leaders of Blackwatch are very skilled and could lead an entire army better than there own generals could. I would always stay strong with the Blackwatch group and would not leave no matter what. If I were to leave it better be because both my legs were blown off. Only reason I would leave.
Ex-military: Yes, 35th Infantry Division U.S Army

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Do you accept?

Signed: Eugene Finkleberry
[Image: giphy.gif]
Greekin has been accepted via in-server.
I would like my name up there xD
He hasn't updated the thread in forever.