Unban request
Exactly, You had intention to raid without a reason then once you were going up the elevator you were discussing a reason you COULD raid for.
Or are you banning me for talking about raiding?

It's not bannable for talking about it. it is however if I raided without reason what we had before we started the raid

The message came up BEFORE we got in the lift
You obviously don't read what I'm saying.

I said you were discussing a reason to raid for while in the elevator going up to kill the president.

Therefore you didn't have a reason to raid in the first place, Until you found out a reason you could raid for.

Pre-planning a raid without a reason, Then when you're 10-15 seconds from getting to the president, You discussed a reason to kill him.
So I broke no rules then I had a reason perhaps not at the time that we planned it but in the end when we raided we did so no rules broke Smile
(04-16-2013, 02:15 PM)Wazzup! Wrote: So I broke no rules then I had a reason perhaps not at the time that we planned it but in the end when we raided we did so no rules broke Smile

What you're failing to understand and what Jamie is trying to say is that you started the raid without a reason. If you hadn't found one by the time the elevator went to the top you would have raided anyway.
But the thing is I dident raid without reason we had 1 that was valid I would understand it if I dident have a reason but I did he has banned me on something that I have not done. Should I take this to the admin abuse thread as I have not broke any rules and still he dose not unban me

Also personally I thought the raid only started at the first shots
You were a bunch of people in the elevator with guns out, Getting ready for a gunfight before you even had a reason. Once you got up there you or your friends shot down the SS straight away run in and killed the president without even discussing the Vehicle ban.
I get your point of I should of had a reason before I had ,but the fact is no rules were broke. I had a reason before the raid started
It indeed was a very bad reason, you got banned cause your reason wasn't deemed sufficient.
You killed the President instead of discussing it with him over a Vehicle ban, That wouldn't have effected you that much to the extent of killing him.