Unban request
As you saw he ran straight into the lift before we could speek to him so we were forced to shoot him as their would be police at the botten what they were
You had him cornered and blocked in the elevator, Therefore had the chance to stop and talk to him. But you and your friends were too trigger happy.
I was not the one who shot him, the guy who it was shot him and left so why should I get punished also this about what you banned me for
(fail RP and random raid) so were has this RDM come from?

I was also told that he was fail RP by the guy who shot him
You may not have killed him, But you still shot and contributed in the death of the president.
I did not shoot him though

I think you banned Ilmer for that

Also while other admins are here, he removed fail RP from my ban without saying anything about it I've questioned him but he won't anwser
I removed it because you mentioned it, Therefore fixing your ban reason. Simple mistake. You were still apart of the raid, All three of you shot at the president.
I did not shoot him though a civ with a AK did I may of shot him on his way trying to get to the elevator but in no way did I contribute towards his death that was whoever the civ was

My ban time has expired but I am convinced Jamie is wrong what should I do?
Unban request denied.

The ban reason was found valid, as user has initiated a raid without the proper reasoning and FailRP.

Also, ban has expired.