Passive RP Event #2
(04-20-2013, 05:11 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
Quote:g.) You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban. Don't state your opinion about the community randomly in threads, this is unnecessary and offtopic.
Before arguing the semantics of rules you should realize I'm well aware of the rules within the server, and well fluent in the knowledge of how things work.
If you do not like negative criticism or flak, maybe you should look to resolve the issues which I'm pointing out, instead of censoring me and using my post to decorate your own platform. Not only is this disrespectful(oh hey that's a forum rule as well! 1.1 B, Forum Rules), it's also very counter-productive on the notions of criticism. I've only pointed out that this event isn't fair to the players who normal 33x, and I find it unfair that randomly, players are gonna lose all their contraband without much reason or practical tense.
Just because a small minority wants absolutist passive roleplay, doesn't mean it should be enforced via mechanics. Some of these "events" could be enforced similar to how one admin use to do Spooky Zones in UM/MTL, where the players are not directly dragged(or forced) to do it, but they are free to venture and attempt to RP within these areas.

I may have negative opinions, but hey at least I have a good reason to have such opinions, and these blatant attempts as censorship is only making me want to stand up more.

You lost your rights when you were perma-banned.
That's not how it works. Two separate list of rules exist for a reason. Lets not get carried away though... Back to the discussion of this event.
All you said was that it is unfair to make people that are use to contra whoring and aggressive RP to have to do some passive RP for once. What your saying makes no sense and clearly shows why you got banned. This is not meant to be an aggressive server, by your thought process it seems like you think V33X is meant for that sort of game play. By your logic V33X is the perfect map to host this on and really it just shows how ignorant you are to say anything different.

I think you should stop posting such negative and condescending messages on the forum. If you do not like the way this server is run then leave. You are all ready permanently banned so you are really just here to make a pitiful attempt to bring the community down with you. There is a 0% chance of that happening so just leave cause I'm sick of your Ego, If you were so god damn smart you would have followed the rules or been mature enough to just leave the community instead of breaking those rules and criticizing the server and administration.
Telling someone to "drop it and shove it" in a thread that isn't yours is pretty hateful. I know the rules too, hence you got warned in the first place. As for censorship, don't wanna be censored, don't act like a child and senselessly go at people for posting their thoughts on a thread your obviously not wanted in.
So how exactly is what I said "hateful" when the post it was aimed at basically stated that I(and many others) have no opinions on this because we are not mods or admins. If not here, where would be the proper channels to actually vent discontent with how certain parties are going to be treated in this event?
You've posted plenty of discontent without receiving warnings. When you decided to get outta line is when you were warned. Again, You have the right to post here even if not wanted. If your going to post here however, do not act like a child and try to boss people around or "shove it" which is obviously you hinting at a well known expression. Speaking of "shove it", I was always taught to not give advice I don't take. This off topic discussion is now closed, back on topic now. If you wish to discuss this further, use PMs.
This stops now I am pretty sure this thread is in its proper location not in the sub section of "Random shit stirrings of Joey Skylynx"

If you want to actually suggest something say it properly like "Why not move this event to v2d?"

I know you hate FL you are just trying to stir trouble up and I wont have it.

Get back to the topic at hand everyone.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Weecow, Oliver
Will try my best to be there if this event is done again Cheese
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Just reminding everyone that the event starts in approximately two hours and forty minutes.
(04-20-2013, 05:22 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Just reminding everyone that the event starts in approximately two hours and forty minutes.

Thank you for the heads up, got confused on the time. Ill just be on v33x RPing a cop as always in the meantime