Passive RP Event #2
Me and Georgetheweelad got a great passive RP we have been working on for a while! So get ready to Park yourselves at our creation.

*Edit also Termin-tator
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Termin
Ill totally be there. Police RP to the max.
Damn... Saw this post when it was too late. Hopefully you will do this some other time.
Alright, some of you may have seen me on the Police Radio.
You will know that I go crazy in it. Spitting codes here and there..

I am extremely excited for this event, it gives me an oppertunity to RP my future.
I am going to be making my Character on this thread.

Name: Jared 'Jarz' Kraskev
Rank:Cpl. [This is the Corporal, the Sgt. commands me, but I am in charge of the people below me. Don't expect people to follow that thought.]
Callsign: p12. In the Phonetic Alphabet in my city, this means "Paul", short for
"Patrolman"
---
Just some Misc. info that can help greatly with this RP.

PHONETIC ALPHABET

A=Adam
B=Boy
C=Charles
D=David
E=Edward
F=Frank
G=George
H=Henry
I=Ida
J=John
K=King
L=Lincoln
M=Mary
N=Nora
O=Ocean
P=Paul
Q=Queen
R=Robert
S=Sam
T=Tom
U=Union
V=Victory
W=William
X=X-Ray
Y=Yellow
Z=Zebra

-----

10 CODES
Note*: I am not telling the public every single code, this is confidential and not standardized between departments. I will tell you some basic ones from the 10, 11, and code categories.

10-0=Caution
10-4=Acknowledged
10-12=Visitors Present
10-20=[What's your]Location
10-27=Wanted (10-27F=Wanted Felon, M=Misdemean, P=Probationary, V=Vehicle)
10-55=Dead Body (ies)
10-56=Suicide (10-56a=Attempted Suicide)
10-59=Security Check [At my 10-20]
10-63=Prepare for written copy
10-70=Prowler (Something we shouldn't see, as rapeRP or anything of the nature is not allowed.

---

11 CODES

11-84=Clear Pedestrian
11-85=Tow Truck Needed
11-94=Pedestrian Stop (Pull over a citizen walking on the road for a checkup.
Always ask and do not demand.)
11-95=Traffic Stop (Do not pull your gun/taser out! Ask for the drivers
License and Registration and run his information over the radio. Issue tickets if needed, but keep the cost low...)
11-99=OFFICER DOWN! (Get to his location ASAP)

-----

CODES

Code 1=Take your time to get to the location you are headed to.
Code 2=No lights or siren, but haul ass down to wherever you may be headed to.
Code 3=Do not abide to the street lights, Lights Siren, EMERGENCY call to location.
Code 4=No additional units needed, resume patrol.
Code 7=Meal Time

-----

I highly doubt nobody will be using these codes, but I sure as hell will.
Hope for a great RP tomorrow!
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Oliver
Sounds great!

Hopefully I can play the FL Gaming Nights thing then go straight to this.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
[Image: 39d.gif]

You blacklist contraband, weapons, and otherwise... For what exactly?
What does this accomplish? Aside from clearing the server out like it has the black plague.
Of all servers this could of been done on(VD2 hurp), you choose the server which is a known hotbed for contraband farming and illegal activities. One which is also rarely moderated or even cared for in the first place. This isn't doing anything but rattling a hornets nest, and pissing off a lot of people who go there to contrafarm, and then come to V2P and V2D to do "passive roleplay"
(04-20-2013, 02:47 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: [Image: 39d.gif]

You blacklist contraband, weapons, and otherwise... For what exactly?
What does this accomplish? Aside from clearing the server out like it has the black plague.
Of all servers this could of been done on(VD2 hurp), you choose the server which is a known hotbed for contraband farming and illegal activities. One which is also rarely moderated or even cared for in the first place. This isn't doing anything but rattling a hornets nest, and pissing off a lot of people who go there to contrafarm, and then come to V2P and V2D to do "passive roleplay"
Your No Admin or Moderator so keep your comments to yourself. This Forum Thread is for people interested in participating in the Passive RP. Not for people complaining.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Why must I be an admin or mod to make an opinion on something? Having a negative opinion towards something(including something like this which directly effects the playerbase), is something which should be discussed and debated for an actual middle ground, where all parties don't feel pushed around.
(04-20-2013, 03:22 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Hello, my name is Joey and I feel like telling you to get off a post that doesn't even concern me because I am permabanned from the servers. I like to linger around to argue and spread my general discontent with the staff, the servers, the players, and everyone else I blame for me not being a part of these great servers. Jokhah even took the time to tell me that posting completely negative stuff was a bad idea. I guess I just have a problem listening.

^ We know Joey, So glad you could see the error of your ways. It looks like you are really growing I take back what I said. Your apology has made me overlook your obnoxious ego. <3 hope you have a great day!
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Quote:g.) You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban. Don't state your opinion about the community randomly in threads, this is unnecessary and offtopic.
Before arguing the semantics of rules you should realize I'm well aware of the rules within the server, and well fluent in the knowledge of how things work.
If you do not like negative criticism or flak, maybe you should look to resolve the issues which I'm pointing out, instead of censoring me and using my post to decorate your own platform. Not only is this disrespectful(oh hey that's a forum rule as well! 1.1 B, Forum Rules), it's also very counter-productive on the notions of criticism. I've only pointed out that this event isn't fair to the players who normal 33x, and I find it unfair that randomly, players are gonna lose all their contraband without much reason or practical tense.
Just because a small minority wants absolutist passive roleplay, doesn't mean it should be enforced via mechanics. Some of these "events" could be enforced similar to how one admin use to do Spooky Zones in UM/MTL, where the players are not directly dragged(or forced) to do it, but they are free to venture and attempt to RP within these areas.

I may have negative opinions, but hey at least I have a good reason to have such opinions, and these blatant attempts as censorship is only making me want to stand up more.