How i feel about minges.
How i feel about Minges, and people that break the rules in general

Here, i am going to post, a large volume of text, which is dedicated, to those who feel it is fine to break the rules. Fearless is a decent community, and it is possibly, the best on Garrys mod. Everything is well on the server, but the only thing that bugs me, is that when i join a server (Such as V33x) Havok breaks lose when there are no admins on.

Why do people feel like they can break the rules when there are not any admins on? Just because they do not run the risk of getting banned in-game, they still should have the thought of keeping there rule breaking to a certain level. If it was not for the administration team, Fearless would not be how it is today.

I think that being on fearless is a privilege, and i really do not understand why people feel the need to break the rules, when there are no admins on. Surely people should have the common sense to just follow the rules, so that when an admin joins, they do not immediately have OOC's declaring that people have been breaking the rules.

The question is, why do people break the rules. What is the purpose. Do they do it for fun, or is it due to the fact that they do not have the time to read them. Yes i have broken a few of the rules, but i have learnt from my mistakes, and i now know that doing so is ruining the community, a very slow step.
ofc its for fun... They break the rules because they have nothing to lose if they get banned. Getting treathened by an admin to get banned is just making it even funnier for the minge. That is infact a minge, that breaks the rules for fun and in hope to get banned.
I hope this answered your question
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Hmm...

I think it's the thrill that they could get banned any moment. A game they play to see how long it takes for them to get banned. A game they play to see how many people they can kill before getting banned. Maybe it's for the thrill and anticipation that you could be banned any second.

People have many different reasons for minging and Fearless isn't the only server targeted in this. Infact, all servers are targeted with mingery and Fearless, out of them all deals with them very well. The ban request system is a huge success and the admins and moderators are chosen very wisely and chosen very well, in my opinion.

In all, I have no idea why they do it. Isn't that what DarkRP is for?
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Aing's post:
  • Floodify
They absolutely love breaking rules.
They do it simply to ruin other people their expierences. They think it's funny, but most of them probably have nothing better to do.
It's very simple, they break the rules for fun, get banned, never come back.
There's no deep reason for harmless griefing, it's just what large amounts of people naturally find funny. It happens in all servers, on all games, and even in real life through prank calls and what not. If there's no guilt factor over someone being directly harmed by it, people are going to do it purely for the giggles.
One thing you should not do is:

OOC: We are making a great passive RP
Typical Minge: Passive RP you say? *trollface*
[Image: ngbbs4fe95d3185aea.png]
Minging is fun as hell. I do it on DarkRP servers and I'm permabanned from like 15-20 of them. Minging is still bad and you shouldn't do it.
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • equal
People come from "so called" RP servers running DarkRP. They doesn't read the rules and assume it's like most of the other DarkRP servers. Like, when I joined I didn't read the rules. Which is why I got 3 bans on my profile. I guess they don't eventually want to destroy your experience, but doesn't know any better.