ban request alabama man
(04-09-2013, 01:19 PM)Alabama man Wrote: There is photes or videos

if me killing you

of me *

where*

no photed or videos*

damn i make so much grammar mistake

s* -__-
i don't really need those with the pictures i delivered it's enough evidence already
nope you didint your only prof is that i become pres after you so ? its not mean that i rdmed you ...
(04-09-2013, 03:52 PM)Alabama man Wrote: nope you didint your only prof is that i become pres after you so ? its not mean that i rdmed you ...

do you even fking read my posts you idiot? you were the 1 near me , you wanted to come over to me, you have 1 kill, you were talking to me and other shit you're obviously an rdming prick
Man dont call me idiot okey ? for the last time plz... i already said that 1 kill was a rebel that trying to kill me and stole my car. , maybe i was near you i dont remeber but there is no prof that i was in your office and shooting man !
(04-09-2013, 06:14 PM)Alabama man Wrote: Man dont call me idiot okey ? for the last time plz... i already said that 1 kill was a rebel that trying to kill me and stole my car. , maybe i was near you i dont remeber but there is no prof that i was in your office and shooting man !
idiot you killed me and wanted to come near me , i was president and you killed me to become president you're just an anooying rdmer learn to live withi t
You telling me that i break the rules ? man look at your post neary in every one you calling me idiot maybe you are rule breaker not me ?
(04-09-2013, 06:47 PM)Alabama man Wrote: You telling me that i break the rules ? man look at your post neary in every one you calling me idiot maybe you are rule breaker not me ?

let's just wait till an admin comes ok? so we can see what he thinks of you being an anooying little idiotic rdmer
-________________-
(04-10-2013, 11:57 AM)Alabama man Wrote: -________________-

btw did you kill the rebel stealing your car after you became president?
Wat ? befor man president cant hold guns XD