[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
1. What do you want me to make?:

Dictator Office. (Upstairs Nexus Bridge, and Security Defence.)

2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible):

Hard to raid, (For Dictator)
Impossible to fall of the Nexus Bridge,
Bullet Proof,
Make it look like, what the combines defence's look like.

3. Building picture(For me to have a better understanding of what you want):

N/A

4. Around what date do you like it to be finished?:

2-3 weeks from now.

5. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:

V2D, Nexus Bridge.

6. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality):

High.

7. Which server do you play?:

V2D

8. What TimeZone do you live in?:

-5 GMT

9. Do you agree with the rules? And have you read them?:

Yes.

10. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and paste them here.
2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.
6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
Positive's request is approved

Holmeshell please rewrite the whole request. Copy paste the request form and just fill it in.
hows goin with the dupes, Cow ?
I need the servers to be completely stable. Then I will start again, it could be within a few days.
1. What do you want me to make?: Hot Dog Stand
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible):High Quality, Hot Dog on top, Stall/Stand,
3. Building picture(For me to have a better understanding of what you want):http://www.flickr.com/photos/loopkid/3918368051/
4. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: 2-3 Weeks
5. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: V2D, Next To BP (BP Car park)
6. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High
7. Which server do you play?: V2D
8. What TimeZone do you live in?: GMT
9. Do you agree with the rules? And have you read them?: Yes and Yes
10. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and paste them here: 6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.