Jokhah Random Ban
Banning isn't an abuse case. The accounts listed are linked to a perma banned account as stated in the ban reason. The fact that your friend wanted you to start this thread for him is actually a pretty clear sign. Where is your proof that you are not linked to other accounts feasty? Why is it that you share ips with multiple accounts, one of which is permed already?
(03-26-2013, 05:32 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Banning isn't an abuse case. The accounts listed are linked to a perma banned account as stated in the ban reason. The fact that your friend wanted you to start this thread for him is actually a pretty clear sign. Where is your proof that you are not linked to other accounts feasty? Why is it that you share ips with multiple accounts, one of which is permed already?

I guess you haven't heard of the VPN called PrivitizeVPN? Me and my mate him right there use it, as well as many people, you can't ban people for using a vpn. http://privitize.com/

EDIT: A lil' reason for why people are using it = To avoid DDoS attacks.

I.e IP atm: 46.246.31.126
ip-126.privitize.com
So your telling me that you use a VPN to attempt to dodge DDoS attacks and ended up directly linked to other accounts with active ban histories, one of which includes a perm. Out of all the IP address possibilities, I find it highly unlikely that 10 accounts end up on the same IPs multiple times by chance.
(03-26-2013, 05:36 PM)Jokhah Wrote: So your telling me that you use a VPN to attempt to dodge DDoS attacks and ended up directly linked to other accounts with active ban histories, one of which includes a perm. Out of all the IP address possibilities, I find it highly unlikely that 10 accounts end up on the same IPs multiple times by chance.

We USE a VPN. Do you know what that means? We have the same HOST, and the almost IDENTICAL IP's. How about you go read a little about VPN's and VPN companies, instead of banning 10 people.
First off, who is WE. Your friend is obviously using the same vpn as you so your working together. Second, I know about VPNs already, they are used to change your ip to another to include changing region so that you can browse region restricted internet. Third, your attitude is very poor, I'm going to have to ask you to remain calm during the course of this thread. Finally, as previously stated, one of the accounts was already perma banned. Since you and your friend use the same VPN and the SAME IPs during that process, not similar, either one or both of you is using multiple accounts. Considering that during the course of the ban history, multiple accounts were banned within proximity of one another, both of you were using accounts to bypass bans. Now since it's gone this far, I'm going to look at the ban history for each account to piece together why such activity is taking place.

New question, do you guys use similar IPs or the exact same?
(03-26-2013, 05:44 PM)Jokhah Wrote: First off, who is WE. Your friend is obviously using the same vpn as you so your working together. Second, I know about VPNs already, they are used to change your ip to another to include changing region so that you can browse region restricted internet. Third, your attitude is very poor, I'm going to have to ask you to remain calm during the course of this thread. Finally, as previously stated, one of the accounts was already perma banned. Since you and your friend use the same VPN and the SAME IPs during that process, not similar, either one or both of you is using multiple accounts. Considering that during the course of the ban history, multiple accounts were banned within proximity of one another, both of you were using accounts to bypass bans. Now since it's gone this far, I'm going to look at the ban history for each account to piece together why such activity is taking place.

Please do a lookup on the IP, and you will see the host will say privitize.com. There is no rule for using a VPN. NO RULE. You are banning people based on because of the IP of the VPN. A VPN connects to a server, which you can either pick, and mine's is an Swedish one. I have been DDoS'ed many times, so that is the reason I use it. We have not been bypassing anything, stop injusticefully blaiming me for stuff I didn't do, wtf. My attitude is this way, because you are talking on a subject you know very little of, and you just went ahead and perm banned 9 people, with no valid proof. Do a look up on the IP, and you'll see the privtize.com.

EDIT: Everyone that uses that VPN has almost Identical IP's please, look at http://privitize.com/ for some proof. It's a VPN, you can even download a VPN try it, and make your friend download the same, and then let him put it on, and see your IP's.
(03-26-2013, 05:16 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Hello and thank you for posting your concern about my ban activity. I would like you to state which account or accounts you are on this list that I can further help you understand the situation.
Steam Name: [Fl:RP]ckcookie123
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:45998462

(03-26-2013, 05:33 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 05:32 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Banning isn't an abuse case. The accounts listed are linked to a perma banned account as stated in the ban reason. The fact that your friend wanted you to start this thread for him is actually a pretty clear sign. Where is your proof that you are not linked to other accounts feasty? Why is it that you share ips with multiple accounts, one of which is permed already?

I guess you haven't heard of the VPN called PrivitizeVPN? Me and my mate him right there use it, as well as many people, you can't ban people for using a vpn. http://privitize.com/

EDIT: A lil' reason for why people are using it = To avoid DDoS attacks.

I.e IP atm: 46.246.31.126
ip-126.privitize.com
yea i use that with my friends

(03-26-2013, 05:44 PM)Jokhah Wrote: First off, who is WE. Your friend is obviously using the same vpn as you so your working together. Second, I know about VPNs already, they are used to change your ip to another to include changing region so that you can browse region restricted internet. Third, your attitude is very poor, I'm going to have to ask you to remain calm during the course of this thread. Finally, as previously stated, one of the accounts was already perma banned. Since you and your friend use the same VPN and the SAME IPs during that process, not similar, either one or both of you is using multiple accounts. Considering that during the course of the ban history, multiple accounts were banned within proximity of one another, both of you were using accounts to bypass bans. Now since it's gone this far, I'm going to look at the ban history for each account to piece together why such activity is taking place.

Um no we comparedthem and we have WAY diffrent ip addresses

(03-26-2013, 05:22 PM)Jokhah Wrote: So your not one of the above mentioned accounts that were banned, is that a correct statement?

Yea he wasent banned i was
My steam is: [FL:RP]ckcookie123
Steam Id is: STEAM_0:0:45998462
I hope u can help

(03-26-2013, 05:16 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Hello and thank you for posting your concern about my ban activity. I would like you to state which account or accounts you are on this list that I can further help you understand the situation.

That is my account it is the banned account
So which one of you is, Hey (STEAM_0:1:40562411)
(03-26-2013, 07:04 PM)Jokhah Wrote: So which one of you is, Hey (STEAM_0:1:40562411)

None of us
im just
So Jokhah aren't we gonna get unban? You clearly made a mistake here, I think everybody can see that.