Jokhah Random Ban
Have patience. Also use the template.
(03-26-2013, 07:21 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Have patience.

Sorry Tounge
No, I see no reason to unban you at this time, nor do I think I'm going to change my mind. The evidence is clear, weather or not you wish to argue about it. Besides, other members of the community linked me some chat logs of you saying that you could just log onto another account since you were banned. All of this information will be passed to the SA team for review. I know your lying and I'm not having it.
(03-26-2013, 08:06 PM)Jokhah Wrote: No, I see no reason to unban you at this time, nor do I think I'm going to change my mind. The evidence is clear, weather or not you wish to argue about it. Besides, other members of the community linked me some chat logs of you saying that you could just log onto another account since you were banned. All of this information will be passed to the SA team for review. I know your lying and I'm not having it.

I was never banned EVER i dont have any other accounts i use hamichi and vpn for minecraft
I have a developer looking into this matter

Developer helped me establish which accounts are in fact linked and which were linked because of VPN issue. Removing all unassociated bans now. I apologize for the issue to all unrelated accounts that had to suffer while this got sorted out.
Moved to unban reqs as this is CLEARLY not an abuse thread he did not ban you to gain any sort of favor.

This has been sorted out to my knowledge.

Closed
Need some builds for RP? Click here!