[GIVEAWAY] All of my guns, ammunition and aggressive related stuff
Hello Narcotic. As I usually roleplay government and uderground groups, I need good guns. But the best guns cost alot and Im poor : (
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I'll hold them for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hi Narcotic, although you may think i by no means need these guns, I do. Aggresive RP can help support passive RP, as seen in situations such as barricaded suspect with hostages and negotiators, which are vital. You can also use them in body guard situations, promoting passive rp such as shady organizations and high security celebrities.

As you can see by my 'slightly' edited signature, i am in no way able to purchase good weapons ammo. Thanks for reading!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Id love some. You have all my respect for giving up aggrresivreRP though
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
Hi Narcotic.

You know how much I love Passive RP so I'll make sure the weapons go to a good home. Oh many a hungry player is roaming the streets thinking: "Oh if I just had a pistol... oh God...". It is my plan to make sure no minge goes without a high-powered rifle. One day, the world will have high-powered rifles, then my plan shall be completed!

Oh, I'd also like to fly around me map shooting people doing Passive RP and yelling "Duaaaaaaaaaaaaa passev neeewb!"

Hope that's good enough for you Cheese.
it will be nice if you will give me something, so im posting here Smile good luck in passive RP'ing.
I need guns to fend off people from Liverpool and Manchester.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • GRiiM
Smack me in the bum if you see me in-game and I'll give you a load. Wink

Not supposed to be misunderstood.
(03-25-2013, 01:09 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Smack me in the bum if you see me in-game and I'll give you a load. Wink

Not supposed to be misunderstood.

[Image: Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg]
Me pleaseee

- Megapple