Unban request on FL CityRP
Your name: .:EmpD:. Danish General

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24267458

Banning Admin: Mikey The Fox (I think so)

Ban Length: I think one week.

Reason for the ban: I think it's ban number 917, "Banned by SteamID, STEAM_0:0:24267458, Reason: Killing Cave randomly thenjust leaving the server thinking you\'d get away with it2011-05-01 20:15:38, Admin who banned you: [FL] Mikey The Fox "

Why we should unban you: Because Cave just destroyed my contra, then I followed her/him, I took my knife out, she started shooting at me, but I killed her first. (She was citizen). After that I left the server because I had to go. If I did a mistake their, then I will for sure give the gun back. Thank you and I hope you will do something with my ban.

- Sincerely, Danish General.
Ummm cave told me that someone killed her/him randomly and and when I went to talk to you about it you left right away so I'll wait for cave to say its part of the story
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
So, first, i didnt destroy anyone Contras.

I was lockpicking a door, not his door and it wasnt his room too, then he came, got a knife out and tried to kill me. I got my weapon fast out and was shooting like 5-10 shots, i dont know whether i hit him or not, then he killed me.

And if i understood it right, you cant just kill somebody who is lockpicking, specially when it Isnt your house/room/door.
(04-24-2011, 10:22 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: So, first, i didnt destroy anyone Contras.

I was lockpicking a door, not his door and it wasnt his room too, then he came, got a knife out and tried to kill me. I got my weapon fast out and was shooting like 5-10 shots, i dont know whether i hit him or not, then he killed me.

And if i understood it right, you cant just kill somebody who is lockpicking, specially when it Isnt your house/room/door.

The irony is, if he'd have just held you at gunpoint and said 'stop what you're doing' you'd have killed him anyway ... by getting your weapon "fast out" :/
(04-24-2011, 10:22 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: So, first, i didnt destroy anyone Contras.

I walked into The Tides where my contra was. I saw you there with a crowbar on your way out. Then I walked into my room and my contra was gone. I was so sure that you had destroyed it, so I followed you and found you in apartments where I killed you (not because you lockpicked the door but because I thought you destroyed my contra) Is that not enough reason, sorry then and I won't do it again.
Well maybe it was mistaken of Identity then. If that's the case I'll unban you now
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]