[WIN] $500,000!
Grats Henry!
Lead by example.
Okay Narcotic, I PMED you multiple time on the server we were on, you said wait and I waited...Then you say you were going to leave and you leae without me getting the 500K. Whats the deal?
(03-16-2013, 11:38 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: Okay Narcotic, I PMED you multiple time on the server we were on, you said wait and I waited...Then you say you were going to leave and you leae without me getting the 500K. Whats the deal?

I am busy sometimes. Can't you have some god damn patience? I have some family drama, as I also said, now would you, excuse me language fucking have some patience???????????
(03-16-2013, 11:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 11:38 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: Okay Narcotic, I PMED you multiple time on the server we were on, you said wait and I waited...Then you say you were going to leave and you leae without me getting the 500K. Whats the deal?

I am busy sometimes. Can't you have some god damn patience? I have some family drama, as I also said, now would you, excuse me language freaking have some patience???????????

I can understand that you have family drame, but you have to understand that I waited for 10 minutes excited, then you leave. From excited, i'm upset.
(03-16-2013, 11:44 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 11:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

I am busy sometimes. Can't you have some god damn patience? I have some family drama, as I also said, now would you, excuse me language freaking have some patience???????????

I can understand that you have family drame, but you have to understand that I waited for 10 minutes excited, then you leave. From excited, i'm upset.

Help me prioritize:

You getting your petty $500,000 or my mother getting beaten by my father and requires some action.
Well I didn't know it was THAT serious. I'll let you continue with your doings and I'll get the 500,000 when you desire.
Henry, be lucky that you will even get your money.

Leave Narcotic alone now, he has to deal with his stuff which is a more priority than your 500k. You'll get your money eventually, just let him fix his situation...

Hope that the situation is solved or going to be solved Narocotic.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Had enough of ungrateful people like you, hope you enjoy them when you get them.

Closed.