Banned
(04-20-2011, 10:20 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 10:18 PM)2Deep Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 10:09 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: See the update to my last post.

WTF?!.... I'm actually crying abit inside right now... I never.. what?.. omg.

It was nice knowing you sniper. Goodbye, this is madness. Wait what?

................................................................................

OSKAR!

Cain and Abel.com... i am dissapointed...

Well, that was the ban reason Mikey put anyway - you may wanna explain it? ..

I can't, that's the problem.. i don't know what this is i might aswell just say i have been hacked.. but every idiot can say that.. i would nev.. wtf.. seriously? This is madness.. i think i know who it is (a guy named Oskar Glavind) but i won't even bore you with that story cuz omg.. you will never believe me. Goodbye sniper :'(

(04-20-2011, 10:22 PM)2Deep Wrote: I can't, that's the problem.. i don't know what this is i might aswell just say i have been hacked.. but every idiot can say that.. i would nev.. wtf.. seriously? This is madness.. i think i know who it is (a guy named Oskar Glavind) but i won't even bore you with that story cuz omg.. you will never believe me. Goodbye sniper :'(

Well, you may as well try - since you're usually a good player.

You got hacked before though, and you said it was your brother or friend or something. But yeah, explain the story, and since you've been banned for months anyway, we'll see what Mikey says.

You're usually an ok player Smile
(04-20-2011, 10:25 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 10:22 PM)2Deep Wrote: I can't, that's the problem.. i don't know what this is i might aswell just say i have been hacked.. but every idiot can say that.. i would nev.. wtf.. seriously? This is madness.. i think i know who it is (a guy named Oskar Glavind) but i won't even bore you with that story cuz omg.. you will never believe me. Goodbye sniper :'(

Well, you may as well try - since you're usually a good player.

You got hacked before though, and you said it was your brother or friend or something. But yeah, explain the story, and since you've been banned for months anyway, we'll see what Mikey says.

You're usually an ok player Smile

Well i don't know if you know a software called 'Cain and Abel' it's hacking software. Well here the story comes.

A friend of mine (the guy who did the before ban to me) i got pissed at him and then he said to me, because i was pissed at him "Stop being mad at me bro i'm sorry" and bla bla bla we got into a big fight.. and at last he said to me at school "Fuck you philip (my name) my brother is gonna hack your steam " bla bla bla and here i am i called him but he won't answer it. Link to software: [REMOVED] Nit sure if this was the program he used.. but he i see him hack facebooks with it one time.
2Deep if your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:33469486

Then I might unban you

I know your not THAT bad of a player your alright

But someone with the name Johnny was on and I went afk for abit doing something that my mom called me for

I came back and saw this Johnny with alot of kills and lots of complant's then he started to propsurf infront of me.

When I talked to him he said nothing so I banned him Perma for being a Epic Minge.

Like I said if you are STEAM_0:0:33469486

Then Likely you were hacked or a SteamID Spoof

Anyways I'll unban you since I know you would never do something like that when any admin is on :/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I'd like to mention that I was there a good while ago when this so-called "Johnny" ran around in the city RDMing everyone.
Mikey came back and banned his ass, and everyone was happy. But "Johnny" was SWAT or whatever, so it was someone that had donated, if it helps in any way.