Seriously.............
'I HATE Salinsky'. How can't you see the disrespect in that
(03-12-2013, 09:03 PM)Indigo Wrote: Disrespect???? Where cause I sure as hell don't see it :o

Ok now this is here I am confused when does I hate you become disrespect\insults?

[Image: 24092326.jpg]
Saying you hate someone is not disrespect! Seriously this shouldn't be this hard for you to udnderstand
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Doomdude1 as you are browsing this thread please say something, someone here is too young to understand some things.
I'm done posting here. I'll wait for an admin to take care of this.
Ok I apologize for bursting out like that I will try to keep the Rey of the conversation civil.

Freezak this is it stop complaining and if you don't like this threa get the hell off of it cause you have no say in this at the moment you are postin without permission that a forum ban

Telling me to kill myself???? Seriously dude this is a forum about a game you seriously need to get off the computer your runnin up the I don't give a shit o-meter

Quick correction i admit i disrespected (not that much though) but i did not break a single rule cause the rules state that i may not insult them
Control yourselves. FREEZAK, when you come back, I don't want to see that type of unacceptable conduct again.

This is indeed disrespectful, but a blacklist could do as nothing was really offensive. I'll leave it to an SA to judge though.
Thank you Narcotic for your understanding.
You keep apologizing, best part of this is, is that I'm not mad.

I personally don't care about your opinion on me, at all. I just enforce the rules, and if that so happens to be banning you for saying whatever behind my back, I'll gladly enforce it.

If you feel so strongly that I should be able to take the disrespect, I feel you should be able to take the consequences.

I have a lot more on my mind than you think, I'm not going to let someone say anything about me behind my back, I don't really care about these opinions, but it's just a cowardly move and you know you did wrong, else you would've said it to my face.

I'm also done warning you, you have no respect or understanding for any situation I might be in.

And isn't it nice that, eventhough I already knew you disrespected me, I still took the effort to have a short little chat with you about it?

Edit:
The reason that I banned instead of an OOC blacklist, Narcotic, is that this very person has faced the consequences of this kind of behavior before and could, in my opinion should know better by now.
Yes and in that short little shat i had stated nothing but facts and truths! what could i have said that would have made you not ban me?????