Seriously.............
(03-12-2013, 09:31 PM)Indigo Wrote: Yes and in that short little shat i had stated nothing but facts and truths! what could i have said that would have made you not ban me?????
Perhaps a sincere apology instead of a "omg im in trouble naow" apology.
The fact you talked behind his back saying that you hate him, and saying that you love him when he connected, it proves that you act like you're tough but you're not.
I have to state that this is not North Korea, you can freely speak your opinion without having to fear being banned, as long as it is not disrespectful. In this case, I do not find it disrespectful, and I find the punishment to not be suitable.

Also, please refrain from saying anything else than strictly necessary, HellShell.
Let's just get to the bottom of this then while we're at it, Narcotic.

Let's say we don't know eachother and you banned me before, for being disrespectful, provokative and hindering your work as a server administrator.

Then, maybe a week later, when I see you're joining the server I say in OOC, behind your back:
"I HATE Narcotic"

Would you not take this as disrespectful? Had he said this to my face instead of behind my back and had he not acted as if he never did anything wrong, I wouldn't have banned him.

I love getting feedback, not feed behind my back. How can I improve if no one says anything to my face?

The fact that he masked himself as if he likes me, but mere minutes beforehand states that he hates me (Which clearly implies he has a problem with me which he should talk to me or the SA's about, not the entire 50 people on the server who have nothing to do with it.) makes it come across as very disrespectful. Next time perhaps he should state his opinion on me in a forum PM.

And I do realise that this is not North Korea, but place yourself in my shoes, joining a server and people pretend liking you, yet talk behind your back.

Talking behind someone's back, especially in a negative way like this here is disrespectful, plain and simple.

This is about interpretation, I interpreted this as disrespect as it was aimed at me, behind my back. You can't put yourself in my perspective to make a proper judgement, no offense intended.

Alright, unban him.

I've sat with a cup of coffee thinking about the situation and I'll agree with an unban, don't want you to feel as if I hate you because I don't.
After the little thinking I've done I've decided that I interpreted a lot differently than most others would've interpreted it.

Next time bring your complaints to me or the admin team, not the community.
Ban revoked.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!