Unban Request
Ingame name: .# RanĐ☺M کђ๏๏тε[я]
Rpname name: Jimmy Doo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19817945 02:30 74 0 active

Hey, I just started recently on this server. Great server... Wink

Why was I perma banned: (I'm not sure if it's a perma ban, If it isn't please tell me)

I was driving with my $15000 car at 17 MPH. I was driving near the petrol station when I hit a player. (Didn't kill him. Didn't injure him.) He removes my car; looks at me, and Paff, [Kicked and Banned] I mean, He should have at least said something? I didn't do anything wrong? Please unban me. Sad

Why should you unban me: The ban wasn't correct. ( I shouldn't be banned )
You were not perm'd.

You got a ban because you were constantly driving people over (CarDM), did much FailRP and minged around. I gave you warnings enough.
Dare to think!
(08-03-2010, 04:07 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: You were not perm'd.

You got a ban because you were constantly driving people over (CarDM), did much FailRP and minged around. I gave you warnings enough.

I disagree. I just got my first car, and I never rolled over someone. I probably did when I just started on this server, but I was banned for the reason above. If I don't get unbanned how long will it be please?
Also what you said is not true. [I gave you warnings enough.] I was playing late a night (am). You weren't there when I was playing. The only people that had mics were some gangsters. The admin that banned me didn't even say anything on the mic or the chat. So that couldn't possibly be you, since you said [I gave you warnings enough.]
Ps: I wouldn't waste my time asking for an unban if I was a complete minge that knows that he got banned because of his stupidity. <--- (long sentence) Smile