GoodBye
Sorry guys, but I am leaving the server for a while. I'm not sure if I'll be returning. I will still be a part of the community, but I won't be playing on the server anytime soon, due to many reasons (such as another server I may be admining on) I hope to see you guys again soon though!
This subforum is only meant for people that want to leave Fearless forever or for a very long time. Don't use this subforum to tell people that you go on holiday for 2 weeks.

* 2Deep thinks

hmm (Leave fearless forever or a very longtime) my guess is you will be back in 2 weeks or maybe a month)

Recently i think people have used this sub-forum to get attention, not saying you are, but when i read the other posts i get suspicious.

But i guess i will have to say.. bye for now.
(04-12-2011, 04:09 PM)2Deep Wrote: This subforum is only meant for people that want to leave Fearless forever or for a very long time. Don't use this subforum to tell people that you go on holiday for 2 weeks.

* 2Deep thinks

hmm (Leave fearless forever or a very longtime) my guess is you will be back in 2 weeks or maybe a month)

Recently i think people have used this sub-forum to get attention, not saying you are, but when i read the other posts i get suspicious.

But i guess i will have to say.. bye for now.
Lol, no I will not be back in two weeks / a month. I don't know what made you think that.
If you i see you on the server, I wanna have permission to laugh at you.

(04-13-2011, 09:35 AM)2Deep Wrote: If you i see you on the server, I wanna have permission to laugh at you.

You have permission, but I won't be on the server.
Cya.

I'm gonna close this before 2Deep turns it into some kinda weird backseat admining flame war. Lol

Good luck in the future and such Smile Hopefully cya around on FL Smile
2Deep if they come back in 2 weeks the sooner the better, you don't have to laugh at thim then...
-Signature removed-
Goodbye ixxassassinxxi
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.