'selling' protection...
today iwas bulding a restaurant in the gunshop house @ bp.
4 guys whit a gun came in and they where like we sell protection.
when i said noty they whre just l ike buy it or i trow a molotov,
when i said i couldnt afford it they just threw the molotov and drove away ( whitout yelling raid) D:
only name i remember is stewie ( he was whit em i think, not sure tough everything went very fast )
after they did that they kicked me because i said it was no fair ( reason boohoo )
even tough i probably will get nothing making this thread as i'm new + others are admins and donators but all i ask is pls help me...

ps: lesson of the day; just pay em -.-
It's funny how you actually twist an entire story around and lie about it.
Today you had a foodshop at the BP as a chef.
Me and my fellow rebels roll up and walk up to you and say we sell protection, you say you don't want it.
We say if you don't your shop might just go up in fire.
You still keep saying no we say: Are you sure ?
You say: Yes.
We say: Your shop will burn if you don't...
You say: No it won't.
We say: Yes it will
You say: No it won't.
we say: Let's go he isn't paying we walk out and throw the molotov.

Then you call us all admin abusers even though w e didn't use admin powers and I kick you.
-Signature removed-
As far As Im concerned you have to yell raid before throwing a molotov, Flame told me a while when I asked him.
I think the: Your store might burst magically into flames if you decline this.
Is enough "raid" yelling. I mean like. In real life you wouldn't negotiate, and then scream raid afterwards..
Plus he literally said "Last chance, or your shops gonna burn" Then when he said "No" he threw it.
The whole point in yelling is to give a warning to the person who you're about to attack. We gave more than enough warning.
This is probably some of the worst RP I've ever seen. You dont burn down a shop because he doesn't buy what you want him to buy...

Why would you even do that?
You're missing the point entirely.

We were criminals, we said "Protection" Because unless he paid us, his shop would be burnt.

Him paying us would prevent his shop from being burned, therefore protecting it.

Never seen criminals do this in movies and games? In Saints row you do the same, but instead of burning you smash shelves in shops with a bat.
Lawl, I've never seen it before, I never got out of the prison in saints row >_>

Anyways, It's just my opinion.
Well regarding this as "SOME OF THE WORST RP EVAR GUYS" Is stupid as hell.
You're saying criminals running protection rackets is worse than a taxi driver running around with a pistol shooting people in the street?
Derp.
I just see it as a bad excuse to get money out of people.
And yes. I agree that minging cab drivers is fail too, who doesn't?