Unban Request - BMMatt619 Please Reply
Your name: BMMatt619

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30081449

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: Perma

Reason for the ban: CarDM, random tranq, killing admin whilst taking to him, jumping on KO\'d people, rejoin for car

Why we should unban you:

Well I would firstly like to apologise for being a general nuisance for the short time I was on Fearless RP. When I joined and broke all of those rules I was very new to Garrys mod, I had owned it for a while but never played it so I was unfamiliar with online gamemodes, It was also my first RP server. I have been playing other RP servers since then and have really grasped how to play properly, I have read the cityRP rules through a couple of times and would love to be allowed to return.
I promise that I will not cause any problems, also it was my very first ban and I've been looking at the forums and have noticed the ban multiplier and ban number one isnt a perma lol, well what I did deserved it but I promise it wont happen again.
Thank you

Also I didnt rejoin for a car or purposely jump on Ko'd people, I didnt know it would kill them.

Again Thank you
Well, this was like forever ago - and I don't really remember it.

But you have been banned for about a month - and since it was your first ban, I'll unban you now.

Approved.