[FL:M] Salinsky is an abusive admin.
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Ben Wrote: Salinsky was going to ban me anyway just for handcuffing him, I know this because a second or two after I started shooting I got banned. Nobody can type that fast...

He had his gun pointed at someone originally I believe he was waiting to see what you would do based on the scenario I placed you in, a second chance so to speak.
Lead by example.
(02-15-2013, 01:56 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Ben Wrote: Salinsky was going to ban me anyway just for handcuffing him, I know this because a second or two after I started shooting I got banned. Nobody can type that fast...
Would you like to make a bet on that?
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Ben Wrote: I am not disputing your physical ability to type that fast, I am doubting that you are able to process the situation fast enough to have banned me after 3 seconds...
I can process information quite fast, I have to say. You already broke fear RP once before I issued a ban on you, it was a matter of waiting to see you do it again after the warning.

You broke fear RP, I typed in the ban; Which was not a long sentence, therefore physically possible to type in in that timespan, I type very fast when I feel need to do so. In this case, I felt need to do so, so that Sevenfold would not become more of a victim to your rulebreak than he already was. I typed fast, so that he wouldn't die basically.
(02-15-2013, 02:05 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:56 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
Would you like to make a bet on that?
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Ben Wrote: I am not disputing your physical ability to type that fast, I am doubting that you are able to process the situation fast enough to have banned me after 3 seconds...
I can process information quite fast, I have to say. You already broke fear RP once before I issued a ban on you, it was a matter of waiting to see you do it again after the warning.

You broke fear RP, I typed in the ban; Which was not a long sentence, therefore physically possible to type in in that timespan, I type very fast when I feel need to do so. In this case, I felt need to do so, so that Sevenfold would not become more of a victim to your rulebreak than he already was. I typed fast, so that he wouldn't die basically.

I am very confused...What rule are you saying I broke before that?
(02-15-2013, 02:06 AM)Ben Wrote: I am very confused...What rule are you saying I broke before that?
Fear RP, may I direct you to my Roleplaying guide? It explains fear RP into rather deep detail.

Guide:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19470

Hope this helps you understand the situation.
(02-15-2013, 01:56 AM)Ben Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Temar Wrote: maybe so, you reacted and didnt think
but the fact is you did break the rules in doing so and ended up getting banned for it
in no way has the moderator abused
the only thing you are complaining about is getting banned for reason FearRP (not abuse) and as stated in the abuse thread rules, this isnt abuse you should use unban req not abuse

It is against the rules to request an unban for a 24 hour ban...I am very surprised a developer doesn't know the rules...

I was quoting from the abuse thread rules
and altho we have that rule, some unban requests which are mix ups or have proof do get looked at and approved
in your case you did break the rule so it would be denied
Disrespecting the staff is gonna get you real far. I know the developer knows what he's doing. Do not sass him while trying to get help, it's not only wrong, it could get you an extention. Sorry if I'm outta my lane Temar, but I feel someone had to say it.
Sorry but, this is one of the stupidest posts I have seen.
So, fearrp is when you take a gun out/don't obey orders when someone has you at gunpoint, understand? You broke fearrp which got you banned. Salinsky was not abusing his powers.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Not abuse.