[FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason
I feel ignored. Can you take some time to discuss this with me?
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Pyles: solved.

Wabbit: I believe you are referring to your ban? If you feel your ban was unjust please post a thread with your proof in the unban request section.

Joey: Please post your own abuse thread referring to the exact abuse. This abuse thread is referring to him banning people, not throwing you around on your alt.
Wabbit: Solved too.
To be perfectly honest, if I see someone running around spawning massive props attempting to kill people / lag the server, and I ban him without warning him, I'm a hero to the players.

If I ban someone for RDMing people and breaking NLR without warning them, I'm a villian?

To get to the point, sometimes I just don't feel like hearing the excuses from people. When I see someone doing something wrong and they have 100 hours, why should I warn them? Especially when they have a history of doing so. If I were told I had to provide evidence for every single ban I performed, I'd blow through a few TB just so I could have to deal with an unban request, a lame excuse, and have people then follow up with an abuse thread.

If your wrongfully banned, talk to the person who banned you about it, if it's over 24 hours, post a unban request. This msg is directed and all of the add ins that really don't have anything to do with this specific request. And always remember the one thing that irritates me the most, general rule 5.

Salinsky does his job well and when he makes a mistake he owns up to it. If you haven't tried talking to him about the issue, your just as much part of the problem.
(02-14-2013, 05:35 PM)pvt pyles 95 Wrote: Evidence: just look at the bans over 30 odd in less that a couple of hours

Not abuse.