[FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason
(02-14-2013, 06:03 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You did break the rules.
Provide proof.
Banning at least three players in the period of two minutes with varying reasons seems insane. Unless you can actually be groundworking and reading the situation, you shouldn't be tossing bans without warning.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(02-14-2013, 06:13 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
Provide proof.
Banning at least three players in the period of two minutes with varying reasons seems insane. Unless you can actually be groundworking and reading the situation, you shouldn't be tossing bans without warning.
Don't see why I should provide proof, also, you're not involved.

And also, I went into the server undercover, watching the minges be minges, writing down names + offenses, then banning them. I don't see why you're getting involved in things you know nothing about, at all.
Salinsky talk to me man i posted this and i believe we can talk this out shouldnt have posted this but i need to talk to you and let others see so can u reply to me
I am saying that I can provide proof that it wasn't a doom fort. Done.

I am saying that I had a passage up to the roof of my building with frozen props to use easy precision, afterwards removing the passage after duping. Done.

I never propclimbed. Done.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

(02-14-2013, 06:16 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:13 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
Provide proof.
Don't see why I should provide proof, also, you're not involved.

And also, I went into the server undercover, watching the minges be minges, writing down names + offenses, then banning them. I don't see why you're getting involved in things you know nothing about, at all.
I take the aspect of my involvement with a grain of salt, and more of my prior experience as a head admin for two TTT servers, and normal admin for the old Naval Play.
When you supposedly were writing down names, and dates of these players the least you could do is grab evidence of said incidents, or better yet confront them and discuss calmly with them what they are doing wrong.
Bans without discussion is a horrible way to reach to players and explain to them what they are doing wrong. It leaves them with only small tid-bits of text, and without an explanation of reason.
(02-14-2013, 06:19 PM)pvt pyles 95 Wrote: Salinsky talk to me man i posted this and i believe we can talk this out shouldnt have posted this but i need to talk to you and let others see so can u reply to me
Already said; Ghostrider confirmed there was a bug. Make a new unbanrequest and I'll refer an admin to it.
And you failed to tell Killjoy of my alt account when you first caught whim of it, but that wouldn't go past anything because I didn't record it or take pictures of it.

When your rap-sheet has two players wrongfully banned thanks to you playing undercover, and not asking, "hey whatcha doing" something is wrong.
okay well it was under a day so i got told i cant be unbanned so i dont see how a new one will help plz tell me how it will help and then ill repost
(02-14-2013, 06:24 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And you failed to tell Killjoy of my alt account when you first caught whim of it, but that wouldn't go past anything because I didn't record it or take pictures of it.

When your rap-sheet has two players wrongfully banned thanks to you playing undercover, and not asking, "hey whatcha doing" something is wrong.
Killjoy wasn't online at the time I caught your alt account, none of the SA's was. I told Ruxandra about it, who would then take over that case.

But I don't see how this is relevant here.

(02-14-2013, 06:25 PM)pvt pyles 95 Wrote: okay well it was under a day so i got told i cant be unbanned so i dont see how a new one will help plz tell me how it will help and then ill repost
I'll post a comment in it and refer an administrator to the thread.

The comment will contain a link to this thread and it will contain my apology for making a rush decision due to the lack of time.
will this unban me