Unban Request ☢ ☭-{ BigNOOB }-☭ ☢
Your name: ☢ ☭-{ BigNOOB }-☭ ☢

Your ban ID: 24184

Banned by: Console (Salinsky)

Reason: Making deathtraps, extended as mod wanted me to - Bef

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well I want to be unbanned because I think it's unfair ban of course. I think I got banned for testing my "PAG-11" as I call it that is "Powerful Alien Generator" (Made it for future ScientistRP). I wanted to make sure evrything is perfect and noticed that there are few nocollided props for some reason. When I tested does my "PAG-11" work and it did. Well then I went on top of my creation to make sure everything is OK and then I accidently fell through the roof and died inside of it (I think that was the moment he thought it was deathtrap). Ofcourse when my ragdoll was inside I thought it will cause lag because my device spins (Doesn't kill people around when spins), so I removed it as fast as I could. Well after that I went AFK (Toilet and food) and when I came back I was about to fix the roof then I see my tools blacklisted for 6 hours and then banned for day. After few minutes I went in the "Bans" section I saw my ban was extended.

Thank you.
I can verify, I was beside you when you were building on it, you were making changes to the "machine" and then you sort of fell through and then all of a sudden you started spinning violently inside, causing blood to spew all over the place.
But it wasn't used as a deathtrap, you weren't using it to harm anyone.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=126786892

[Image: 5SRE7Lf.jpg]
I can also back this up, so can Wee cow and Aviator. Most of his props we're out of harms way. They only spun because of like I told him some where not no - collided. Also Props can no longer harm from what the latest update states so I don't see how it was a death trap considering the only person it killed was himself due to his accidental no colliding. I feel that he was unfairly banned for that as after the first attempt caused his rag doll to go mad. He then moved it to a much more safer out of the public eye location that would mean he could work on it in peace. At least either shorten or withdraw his ban as it didn't kill anyone (only himself - as that was to fall damage).
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
I see dead bodies spinning inside a wicked contraption, do you think I'll think it's for RP purposes?
Especially with the huge mingefest that was going on, I did not have the time to ask for explanation and by the looks of it, it needed no explanation.

I would agree on lowering your ban to perhaps a day, seeing the circumstances and it was a public build.

Next time, to avoid confusions and mistakes like this one, please build these kind of experiments in concealed areas, especially when the server is mingey. To me it looked like a deathtrap that was not intended for RP purposes, and the dead bodies inside tipped it off.

Like I said, I'd like the ban to stay on record, however in my opinion it could be lowered.
(02-12-2013, 09:40 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I see dead bodies spinning inside a wicked contraption, do you think I'll think it's for RP purposes?
Especially with the huge mingefest that was going on, I did not have the time to ask for explanation and by the looks of it, it needed no explanation.

I would agree on lowering your ban to perhaps a day, seeing the circumstances and it was a public build.

Next time, to avoid confusions and mistakes like this one, please build these kind of experiments in concealed areas, especially when the server is mingey. To me it looked like a deathtrap that was not intended for RP purposes, and the dead bodies inside tipped it off.

Like I said, I'd like the ban to stay on record, however in my opinion it could be lowered.

Well yes I did wrong thing that I tried to fix it in public, but I did that because there really was a mingefest going on and they CDMed me all the time when I tried to go to the MTL fixing that. Then when I got CDMed another time and I got nervous. I thought that I could fix it quickly and I knew that some of the minges will be amazed of it (For some reason they were).
But thank you anyway for even decreasing the ban duration.
Suspension decreased to one day for public building.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team