Owned...
2 stories in this one thread so dont get mixed up.

i was a president security (unemployed but with a custom job name) and heard shots, looked down over the nexus bridge to see a whole bunch of rebels attacking the front desk with mola's etc.,

cops are trying to fight of a whole group of rebels when a whole group of mafia join in, me however got orders to kill on sight, so thats what i did. I ran to the bridge and got out my awp and it was a mysterious sniper and 2 cops vs 6 mafia+ 6 rebels.

after a while there was about 3Mafia and 4 rebels when one of our cops died and it was me and a cop vs 7 people. there was only 2 mafia's and one rebel when the cop died and i sadly couldn't snipe em because they were out of sight keypad cracking. i got out my tranq and some how tranqed 3 people all armed and then dragged them into a player made prison where they stayed untill they died of hunger.

2nd story:

there were alot of NLR breaking rebels raiding nexus, i got radio'd to come (i was police commander)

When i arrived i had to immediatly start shooting, it was me against 6 rebels and 2 came back, so it was me vs 8.

After a long gun war of me vs. 8 people, only 2 came out alive... me and the president! some how he has hid himself under nexus front desk and they still didnt see him!

Moral of the story's

1st story= hostaging raiders= Lesson learnt for them never to shoot at me again...

2nd story=as president,hide under a desk =P
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
(03-20-2011, 06:16 PM)Death Sniper Wrote: 2 stories in this one thread so dont get mixed up.

i was a president security (unemployed but with a custom job name) and heard shots, looked down over the nexus bridge to see a whole bunch of rebels attacking the front desk with mola's etc.,

cops are trying to fight of a whole group of rebels when a whole group of mafia join in, me however got orders to kill on sight, so thats what i did. I ran to the bridge and got out my awp and it was a mysterious sniper and 2 cops vs 6 mafia+ 6 rebels.

after a while there was about 3Mafia and 4 rebels when one of our cops died and it was me and a cop vs 7 people. there was only 2 mafia's and one rebel when the cop died and i sadly couldn't snipe em because they were out of sight keypad cracking. i got out my tranq and some how tranqed 3 people all armed and then dragged them into a player made prison where they stayed untill they died of hunger.

2nd story:

there were alot of NLR breaking rebels raiding nexus, i got radio'd to come (i was police commander)

When i arrived i had to immediatly start shooting, it was me against 6 rebels and 2 came back, so it was me vs 8.

After a long gun war of me vs. 8 people, only 2 came out alive... me and the president! some how he has hid himself under nexus front desk and they still didnt see him!

Moral of the story's

1st story= hostaging raiders= Lesson learnt for them never to shoot at me again...

2nd story=as president,hide under a desk =P

Hahaha, nice. I read this from the link you sent me, I love the "2nd story= as president,hide under a desk." rofl

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Death Sniper
Story 1: Love moments like those, where you can own everyone! Tounge
The following 1 user Likes HornyMelon's post:
  • Death Sniper
ITT: DM RP is once again glorified.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Shark
Haha nice. Indeed they were owned Tounge