Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community
Thread unlocked to continue case development, however if I see more raging, spamming, general display of disrespect towards staff I will close it down for good. Either we deal with it in a civil manner or we don't deal with it at all.
Last pic that has been sent to me by PM. I doubt she speaks about a player and more about the console being useless when spammed heavily, but still, it's abit borderline to use such language in public.

[Image: 7C40541A731FD242511041A3E63419A454B4C033]

Sidenote : People that want to provide their evidences, just send them to me by PM. If the name of the person sending a precise evidence is required, I'll just provide it to whoever need it. But I just would prefer that not everyone send their evidences like it was just an evidence-dumping thread.

Now I hope people will read the sidenote instead of forcing other admins to censor/delete their posts.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I have nothing to add to this case except for my personal opinion, which doesn't really belong here.
Stop the argument, now, users who needs to be warned will be warned.
Makarov - if you have anything important to add to this case (any evidence to present) then do so, otherwise butt out.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i know i don't have to do anything right here but...

this thread making me happy Cheese

User warned.

[Image: VKU5uMn.jpg]

[Image: h7GYwnx.png]

Some more pics that I received. I'll have to receive a PM related to those, too.

___

Also, add this to her form of respect and abusing forum admin commands :

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid191809
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid192049
Sorry for being human, I never realized perfection was a must. Overall speaking besides those minor "slipps" I'm doing my job. Well not lately since I've been LOA for around two months but I'm not really going to stand here and explain every single action of mine.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-13-2013, 09:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Overall speaking besides those minor "slipps" I'm doing my job.

Do you call racism toward a fellow admin colleague a form of minor "slipp" ? The one posted 2 days ago.

Quote:Sorry for being human, I never realized perfection was a must.
Perfection in following the rules about respect, and not going racist or insulting players, from an admin is quite required, as far as I know ? I remember Equalizer being kicked out of moderator's position for some sort of problems internally.

You're insulting people and telling that's a form of "minor slipps". I don't want to show you any disrespect or order you, but if I were you, I would step out of my position for sometimes and take a rest for abit. It won't be bad for you, won't be bad for the community and you'll come back even better than before and probably with a new way to look at the players you "administrate".

So far, the way we (players) see your point of view is looks like a King Hill match. You're on the hill, getting all the points and noone can reach you since your powers have created a sort of unbreakable wall around the said hill. And so you're abusing that hill and that wall to do whatever you want, the way you want, whenever you want, looking at your score going higher than the sky, probably somewhere over the rainbow (Anyone singing ?).

Sometimes I even doubt you feel the consequences of your actions, do you even know what sort of power you got in your hands ? Some people can't manage it properly, it seems you felt into that category lately, you can't manage your power anymore, falling on the Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd for that album, no ?).
(02-13-2013, 09:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Sorry for being human, I never realized perfection was a must. Overall speaking besides those minor "slipps" I'm doing my job. Well not lately since I've been LOA for around two months but I'm not really going to stand here and explain every single action of mine.

If that's being human we must all be wild animals and you're the only sentient being.